+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

We open tonight with a Sayid flashback. Bombs are falling somewhere in the middle east, and Sayid and his men are shredding and burning documents. U.S. soldiers burst in and take them all prisoner. Kate's dad, Sgt. Austen, tells Sayid they need his services as translator, to help find a U.S. chopper pilot who was shot down.

Back on the beach, Ana Lucia takes Sayid into the woods, where she has spotted Danielle.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    if u wanna see the synopsis then go to the spoiler section of www.4815162342.com and then there is a topic called, "insider scoop synopsis of one of them".

edit: direct link: http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8583

FORT Fanatic
    was the man talking to sayid and tariq kates dad?

FORT Fanatic
    wow that treefrog is hella annoying!

at first i thought it was a toy for aaron but then i realized, "where the hell are you getting a baby toy on a remote island?"

Sayid isn't very trusting after the last encounter with Danielle when she kidnapped Aaron.

Flashback shows Sayid questioning Tariq about the whereabouts of the pilot, but Tariq would rather die than talk.

Back on the beach, Sawyer is being kept awake by a noisy tree-frog. (I may have to forgo my note-taking if they show it. I have a frog phobia.) He finds Hurley in the woods with a secret food stash but says he won't snitch if Hurley helps him find the frog.

Danielle leads Sayid to a man she has captured in a net. He's calling for help.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    oo qboots if you dont like frogs then something is gonna happen that your gonna hate (i know i will).

FORT Fanatic
    new sawyer nickname: he called hurley barbar or something.

New guy says he's Henry Gale from Minnesota. Sayid cuts him down and he starts to run. Danielle shoots him in the shoulder with an arrow. She thinks he's one of Them. They tie him up.

Flashback shows Sayid being brought before Joe Inman, who shows him video of a Sarin gas attack on a village, orchestrated by Tariq. Sayid had relatives in that village. Inman pressures Sayid to make Tariq talk.

Sayid brings Henry to the bunker and wakes Locke up. Henry says he and his wife were crossing the Pacific in a balloon and crashed on the island 4 months ago. She got sick and died in a cave 3 weeks ago. Jack removes the arrow from his shoulder. Sayid asks Locke to change the combo for the armory door, but not to tell Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    new sawyer nickname: he called hurley barbar or something.
    He called him Rerun first then barbar and I think he also called him animal. To those who have posted like this, how did you do that spoiler in the dotted line block?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    what does sarin gas do?

+ Reply to Thread