+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I cant get the computer above to work either.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    Qboots, interesting theory about Travis's Beth being Kate's friend, Beth. But that goes back to another timeline issue. How long before the crash was that surgery that killed Beth? Because, when Kate was mentioning Beth to Charlie she sounded like Beth was still alive. What's the timeline of any of these incidents to the crash? How long before the crash did AL kill the man who shot her and killed her unborn child? How long before the crash was that drug plane on the island? Does anyone know?
    I think the flashback with Beth dying was fairly recent, since that's when Jack got his father in trouble with the hospital board, and that's what drove Christian to flee to Australia. Since Kate has been on the run for 3 years she probably hasn't kept in close touch with people, so if Beth died recently she might not know. As for A/L's flashback, and the drug plane, I don't think we have any clue yet to their timelines.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Spoiler from Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    During Locke's next flashback episode slated to air in March or April we're going to discover that he has a surprising connection to Sawyer.
    I think some of us won't be too "surprised".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    t minus 2 hours!!!

ABC will likely run a few minutes past 10:00, so everyone set your recording devices accordingly.

Something from this week's Kristin chat:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Friendly Mr. Zeke may have something in common with Tobias Funke.

Now what could that possibly mean? He won't shower nude? He paints himself blue sometimes? He's gay but he doesn't know it yet?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    ive read a synopsis on 4815162342 posted by a very reliable person who has yet to be wrong with his stuff. lots of stuff is happening tonight and thats all im gonna say.

FORT Fan
    who is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tobias funke?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    who is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    tobias funke?
    I also don't know. Anyone?

Google Tobias- I don't know how to do the spoiler-tag thingy. But you'll be suprised (or not care) at who it is. I can't think of a connection between them.

Here is a bizarro link that only my friends here on FORT will appreciate.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/sawyer.php?funny
    Last edited by Chickngirl; 02-15-2006 at 08:32 PM.
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    ive read a synopsis on 4815162342 posted by a very reliable person who has yet to be wrong with his stuff. lots of stuff is happening tonight and thats all im gonna say.
    Why? why not say more?

And who is Tobias?
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Sorry guys. Tobias is a character on "Arrested Development". I keep forgetting nobody watches that show.

+ Reply to Thread