+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    canadachamp,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that is for the episode "maternity leave" on march 1st. in this episode, aaron gets sick and danielle leads claire or something and claire starts remembering and they find a medical hatch thing. pics are on lostmedia for the maternity leave episode.

FORT Fanatic
    02/14 - Emmy Award winner Michael Emerson, who portrayed Oscar Wilde in Off-Broadway's Gross Indecency, has landed a recurring role on the hit ABC-TV series "Lost." Emerson, according to a spokesperson for the actor, will begin his "Lost" stint on the Feb. 15 broadcast. Emerson is scheduled to appear in at least six additional episodes.

is he sayids captive that we see in the previews? you may remember emerson from the movie saw (he kidnapped the main characters wife and child and some people couldve thought he was the actual jigsaw killer but he wasnt).

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    02/14 - Emmy Award winner Michael Emerson, who portrayed Oscar Wilde in Off-Broadway's Gross Indecency, has landed a recurring role on the hit ABC-TV series "Lost." Emerson, according to a spokesperson for the actor, will begin his "Lost" stint on the Feb. 15 broadcast. Emerson is scheduled to appear in at least six additional episodes.

is he sayids captive that we see in the previews? you may remember emerson from the movie saw (he kidnapped the main characters wife and child and some people couldve thought he was the actual jigsaw killer but he wasnt).
    Yep, that's Sayid captive. I put a link to his IMDB file a couple pages back and info on the next episode with him in there. Didn't realize he was a recurring character. Hmm. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    This probably doesn't mean anything, but I came across another actor who has played 2 different roles on Lost. Matt Moore was in "All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues" playing the husband of the woman (Beth) whom Jack failed to save after Christian botched the operation. He's seen in the corridor when Christian puts his hand on his shoulder. And then he was in the "Collision" episode where Ana Lucia's flashback shows her answering a domestic disturbance call with her partner. Travis and Shawna are arguing over a TV. Matt Moore plays Travis. Both flashbacks were in L.A., so could Travis have been Beth's husband?

Also, Kate mentioned having a friend named Beth. Could that be the same Beth?

And yes, I have nothing better to do.
    I for one wanted to thank you for job you do in keeping us up to date and helping to keep this ever growing cast of characters straight. When I read your posts you always seem to remember some obscure facts that will link some of the people together.

I always watch the show first and then I check this site and slap myself in the head for all of the obvious clues that I missed. I totally missed Walt on the milk carton, Sayid on Tv while Kate is talking to her Dad and even the obvious ones like the soccer players jerseys at the airport.

Thank you Qboots and to every other poster that helps out the "others" of us that are totally "Lost" in a bad way !

Qboots, interesting theory about Travis's Beth being Kate's friend, Beth. But that goes back to another timeline issue. How long before the crash was that surgery that killed Beth? Because, when Kate was mentioning Beth to Charlie she sounded like Beth was still alive. What's the timeline of any of these incidents to the crash? How long before the crash did AL kill the man who shot her and killed her unborn child? How long before the crash was that drug plane on the island? Does anyone know?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I found this on another site. I don't think I saw it posted here before:
    http://emri.perception.net/?player=wm&extra=&enter=no

I clicked on Windows Media and the NO and a computer and keyboard comes up and you can type in various words/phrases and get some responses. Not sure if this is an "official site" or just a fan site but found it interesting.

Some key words/phrases you can type in are:
    Where Are You?
    Dhama
    Oceanic
    Lottery
    Monster
    Devil
    Radio

Let me know if anyone thinks this means anything or if you find other interesting words/phrases..

Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    I found this on another site. I don't think I saw it posted here before:
    http://emri.perception.net/?player=wm&extra=&enter=no

I clicked on Windows Media and the NO and a computer and keyboard comes up and you can type in various words/phrases and get some responses. Not sure if this is an "official site" or just a fan site but found it interesting.
    That link took me to a page that was supposed to be a link off the official ABC hansofoundation.org site, but the actual site seems to have been down for quite some time now. That link off it may be a fake/fan site. I couldn't get it to pull anything up. I clicked Windows Media Player, the numbers, and yes and it said the audio didn't work or something. Hope it didn't download a virus to my computer!

It seems to work for me. I typed in the numbers and it came up like the computer conversation that Michael had with "Walt". When I said Hello, it said "This is a restricted network." Then when I typed in "Help" it said Hello. I said Hello and it said "Sssh." I typed in "Others" and it came up "Syntax Error". I said Hello and it said "How may I help you?" But as soon as I said "Who is this?" It went to that Alvar hanso type screen where it said "Who is This?" "Mole" Okay this is interesting. Type in "What are you?". It'll say "We were discussing you. Let's stay on track, shall we?" Then type in any other question. I typed in "Are we dead?" and it said "Are you dead, friend?" I said "No." It said "I understand, very interesting."
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 02-15-2006 at 10:58 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Spoiler from Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    During Locke's next flashback episode slated to air in March or April we're going to discover that he has a surprising connection to Sawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Spoiler from Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    During Locke's next flashback episode slated to air in March or April we're going to discover that he has a surprising connection to Sawyer.
    Does this mean some of the postees were right when they suspected that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the real Sawyer (the one our Sawyer was looking for who swindled his parents) is Locke's father???

+ Reply to Thread