+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Someone just told me about another Sawyer nickname from "The Long Con". He called Kate "Sheena"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    As long as we don't know if Ethan was an Other, we have no evidence that they've ever come near fuselage beach. So I'm really hoping the guns stay safe.
    kinda, but Zeke knew quite a bit about all the goings on at the fuselage beach. Plus, they targeted Walt, knowing he was special (maybe an assumption we shouldn't take - maybe they wanted him only because he was young). Therefore, IMO, there was one or more of The Others on that side of the island.

Also, Ethan fits the MO of how the Others infiltrated the Tail Section group.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    M.R. should have taken an early cue from Josh H.

http://www.celebrityspider.com/news/...020906-16.html

I think she may be trying now, but it's too little too late for me.
    I agree completely. JH and many others on the show really appreciate the lucky ticket they've got when they were chosen as actors..

According to the media MR behaves on the set like THE biggest movie star EVAH

Fame comes and goes fast! Btw I never knew her as an actress before "Lost". oh, well....

I still think there is going to be a part 2 to the Long Con. And I do agree she took their car to make her get away.

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    some on 4815162342 posted a theory on a plot twist with "zeke" turning out to be the real mr.sawyer.

theres a lot of good stuff over there. but if u really dont like forums with terrible posters who constantly flame eachother, dont join.

FORT Fan
    lostonanisland....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    i don't think that would happen because it would be TOO obvious. but I was thinking maybe Bernard....we still don't know about him

FORT Fanatic
    Click to see Spoiler:
    02/13 - Guest starring are M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale, Tania Raymonde as young girl and William Mapother as Ethan. Source: ABC
    -spoilerfix

that is one killer lineup. i cant wait!

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    lostonanisland, is the for this week's ep?

FORT Fan
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ETHAN?????? Maybe danielle's flashback episode??

This probably doesn't mean anything, but I came across another actor who has played 2 different roles on Lost. Matt Moore was in "All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues" playing the husband of the woman (Beth) whom Jack failed to save after Christian botched the operation. He's seen in the corridor when Christian puts his hand on his shoulder. And then he was in the "Collision" episode where Ana Lucia's flashback shows her answering a domestic disturbance call with her partner. Travis and Shawna are arguing over a TV. Matt Moore plays Travis. Both flashbacks were in L.A., so could Travis have been Beth's husband?

Also, Kate mentioned having a friend named Beth. Could that be the same Beth?

And yes, I have nothing better to do.
    Last edited by Qboots; 02-14-2006 at 03:43 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread