+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Has anyone figured out what: D.H.A.R.M.A. stands for?

Does anyone have copies of the season 2 episodes? A friend of mine just watched all of season 1, but can't wait for season 2 to come out on DVD. She'll return them as soon as she's done, and will pay for all shipping.

Thanks!
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32 View Post
    After months of avoiding this show, I watched the recap episode "Revelation" on Jan. 11 and the new episode that aired immediately after...and I'm completely hooked on it!

phat ! looking forward to your comments.

Have you seen the season 1 DVD?

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Anyhoo.....the fictitious writer who died on flight #815 - Gary Troup - is an anagram for "Purgatory".
    they love to treat us with stuff like that...that's great
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 02-09-2006 at 10:44 PM.

D.H.A.R.M.A. Deadly Hands are ripping men apart?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    Dont
    Harm
    Any
    Really
    Massive
    Animals

(i.e. polar bears, lol)

speaking of animals, what happened to all the boar. did they kill them all off?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickngirl View Post
    Susie-
    Thanks for the link.
    I need a flow chart for all of this!!

I used to got to a board Lost-Forum.com, but I quit b/c the people there can be incredibly rude/mean to newbies (and each other!). FORT is the nicest board, evah! So this is the only place now I check for my "Lost" discussions.

K
    I totally agree! Can't believe how rude/crude and generally obnoxious some (not all of course) other sites are. FORT is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Get Ana-Lucia off the island permanently and quickly.(sig line)
    Pretty good indicator of how much you must loathe her character (or her as an actress). I'm thinking along the same lines. I don't know why exactly she irritates me, but it doesn't seem like a passing thing.

I've missed out on some of the latest developments, like what is going on in Locke's noggin, but she looks like bad times approaching, all because thats the way she wants it to be.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, I got as far as when Sawyer was saying goodbye to his babe at the house worried about his partner attacking them. then what happened. My VCR cut it off short and I missed the last few minutes

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy View Post
    ok, I got as far as when Sawyer was saying goodbye to his babe at the house worried about his partner attacking them. then what happened. My VCR cut it off short and I missed the last few minutes
    He walked out the front door with the briefcase. He got into the passenger side of the car. There was no one else in the car. He counted to 5 and walked back into the house and took a duffle bag from the chair that contained the real $600,000. I don't remember if that was before or after Sawyer "commandeered" the island and said there was a new sherriff in town. We found out that Charlie was the one who attacked Sun (though I'm not sure why. I sort of missed that part). Sawyer goes to hand Charlie a Virgin Mary statue. Sayid shows Hurley that he rigged the short wave radio to pick up long wave signals. They pick up some radio station playing big band music. I think that's it. I don't know if Charlie actually took the statue or not.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

As I mentioned before, I don't pick up on the clues to well in this show, but when Locke and Jack were talking about the statues, I thought Jack mentioned 7 of them. But when Charlie had them hidden, I thought there was only 4 or 5.

Also, just to be clear - so Charlie and Sawyer had the kidnapping / move the guns thing planned together? I'm assuming Charlie reset the button while Sawyer was out hiding the guns. It sounds like Sawyer came up with the plan because Charlie was in awe of how someone could come up with something like that, but Charlie got involved because he wanted to make Locke look bad because of his (Lockes) recent closeness to Claire and for decking him. Is that right or did it happen another way?

Can someone clarify?

+ Reply to Thread