+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 520 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Is anybody familiar with the actor Henry Ian Cusick? IMdB lists him as having been born in Peru, but he works mostly in the UK. I wonder if it's his real accent, or is it just for the part of Desmond?
    He is from Peru, but was raised in Trinidad & Scotland, hence the question over the thickness of his accent. http://www.henryiancusick.com/hic_bio.html
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Thank god its back on! Melissab73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ggjr
    Also, how the heck did Desmond get the new Whirlpool washer and dryer set? but yet has a record player, old computer and not an alarm system for his "little world"?
    That confused the crap out of me! That washer/dryer looked brand new! I taped it last night so I may watch it again!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    On an connecting note... it's weird to watch this Invasion show and it's hurricane, living in Texas with hurricane Rita about to pound us this weekend!!
    For me, I don't consider the rest of Texas "us"
    I live in Austin not Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    For me, I don't consider the rest of Texas "us"
    I live in Austin not Texas.
    Howdy neighbor.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle
    He is from Peru, but was raised in Trinidad & Scotland, hence the question over the thickness of his accent. http://www.henryiancusick.com/hic_bio.html

thanks for that link. I noticed if you click back to the main page, it says he's "guest starring" on Lost, and only lists three episodes.
    It also says he's playing a Scottish character.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Does anyone have any idea what that bright blue white light coming out of the hatch might be? It must take a lot of energy to power something like that, so it must be performing some important funtion--or its a waste of energy to be something like a super bright porch light.

CCL
    Also, how the heck did Desmond get the new Whirlpool washer and dryer set? but yet has a record player, old computer and not an alarm system for his "little world"?
    Maybe they ship world-wide and he got it delivered.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Walt Lloyd mutters to Shannon Rutherford

I got this from Justjared.blogspot.com:

LOST FANS! Betcha didn't understand what Walt was muttering to Shannon yesterday during the season premiere of Lost. Well, we do now! Someone reversed the audio containing Walt's words and it appears to say "DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON. NO, BUTTON'S BAD." AHHHHHH, SUPER CREEPY! DON'T DIE, SHANNON. DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON!! Oh yes, and if you don't know, the guy from the hatch, Desmond, is played by new cast member Henry Ian Cusick. The below picture is the octogan logo that appears on his jumpsuit, medicine cabinet, walls of the hatch and computer. What does it mean??????

(sorry can't copy the pic, guess you gotta go to this blog)

And check this. Desmond's drug vials read -- CR 4-81516-23 42, FOR INJECTION, 30ml Multiple Dose Vial, Rx-1. Do those numbers look familiar at all? CREEPY! One more thing, promise. Remember the girl Sarah in the hospital who broke her spine and moved Jack to tears after miraculously moving her toes? The guy Sarah drove her car into was named Mr. Rutherford. AHEM! Shannon and Boone's father! AHHHH! Thanks Audrey.

Lea
    I think that there is more than one hatch on the island and more than one way to get into each one. I also think that Desmond is one of the "others" and the other "others" live in each of the hatches. The island covers many miles and the "others" need to communicate with each other so that is where the computers come in. They don't need any thing fancy so that is why they have old school computers. I also noticed the comic book blured out in the recap and also notice in the first 10 minutes or so of the recap show that the lipsync was not matching the sound. I had wondered if Desmond is sort of like a miracle angel. If some miracle happens that he has a hand in, he does something to balance out the good with something bad.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ggjr
    DID anyone notice that the hatch man (Desmond) had :
    1. old record player
    2. Old gym equipment
    3. 70's feel
    BUT
    the washer and dryer were the new WHIRLPOOL Large load?
    Since they're all owned by Disney and they push Sears products unmercifully, maybe Ty and friends came and did Extreme Makeover: Underground Bunker Edition.

Or maybe on his trip around the world Desmond ended up in Oprah's audience for her favorite things show last year? As I recall she said that crews would deliver the washers and dryers to the lucky recipents' houses, install them, and haul away their old ones, no matter where they lived.

+ Reply to Thread