+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Did you read the synopsis of the book? Is it ok to post it here? It had some VERY familiar issues to Lost in the book. And as I read it, I at first thought of Sawyer as the evil twin. Hmmm,,,,
    I was just noticing the same thing! Once I realized that, I started rereading the whole thing to see what else may be alluded to in there but I made myself stop because I didn't want to read too too much into it and be one of those that think ever little words means something. Interesting and intriguing how it mirrors issues on the island in such a way, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    ok, help me here. So what happenned to Sawyer's partner? was he in too or Sawyer managed to put switcheroo on him too?
    I got a bit lost there, I'm going to have to watch the episode again tomorrow. But I got the feeling that Sawyer conned both the woman, and his partner, and kept the whole $600,000 for himself. I wonder what the heck he's been doing with all the cash he's swindled over the years. Surely he could have retired by now. To an island somewhere.....

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    did anyone catch the title of the book LOCKE was holding in the hatch? Something "Owl...."
    Owl Creek Bridge.
    Last edited by Qboots; 02-08-2006 at 10:35 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I am such a sucker. I didn't see the long con coming with Cassidy after they teamed up. (I didn't know she had $600K) Nor, did I even consider Charlie grabbing Sun. Sawyer has the best lines of anyone. LOL.... Great show as always.

ETA: After reading the above posts, I guess I just dislike Ana so much, I wanted it to be her.
    Last edited by Noreen; 02-08-2006 at 10:38 PM.

MRD
    I googled Gary Troup and turns out he's a New Zealander Cricket Player, but Hyperion books also came up and looking at their website they are a division of Buena Vista Books. Isn't Buena Vista a division of Disney????

Is Hyperion a real publisher or is this another one of the lost websites the producers have put out there????
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    I got a bit lost there, I'm going to have to watch the episode again tomorrow. But I got the feeling that Sawyer conned both the woman, and his partner, and kept the whole $600,000 for himself. I wonder what the heck he's been doing with all the cash he's swindled over the years. Surely he could have retired by now. To an island somewhere.....

Owl Creek Bridge.

Qboots-
    Your'e absolutely correct. Sawyer told Gordy he wouldn't con Cassidy, told Cassidy he wouldn't con her, then split w/ the money.

Also, thanks for pointing out that it was Kate's mom in the diner.
    We need to start a list ov everyone's interconnections.

Sneaky varmint!

-still having trouble w/ Charlie hurting Sun. Hissssss! Bad Charlie and Sawyer (and Locke).
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Is Hyperion a real publisher or is this another one of the lost websites the producers have put out there????
    Hyperion is indeed real, and a division of Disney.

FORT Fanatic
    http://www.hyperionbooks.com/author.asp?ID=Troup

theres no disney terms of use at the bottom of the site like all the other psuedo-sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    Not much character development tonight, other than showing us that Ana Lucia is not as bad as people make her out to be,
    Well, I'm not ready to cut her any slack just because she didn't happen to be involved in tonight's particular scam. I'm going to need a lot more convincing.

And I'll admit that Charlie as a suspect never even occurred to me. I considered both Sawyer and Kate, but ruled them out when they heard Sun screaming.

Overall I really liked the episode. Of course I'm sure that had a lot to do with the amount of screen time Josh Holloway got. But I'll admit we learned nothing from his flashbacks. We already knew he was a con artist. The crossover with Diane was cool though.

I was cracking up when Ana confused Scott and Steve, given that she never even met the one that died. Whichever one that was.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I thought the radio said it was an USO station and it was playing Big Band music (ie like WWIIish time frame). Then Hurley made the joke about radio signals from another time (but maybe it wasn't really a joke).
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

FORT Fogey
    I'm trying to remember what esle was in the next week preview besides the clock going to 0......

+ Reply to Thread