+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    dam it was sawyer coming out the jungle with the gun. i wish it was mr friendly. that would be cool.

Flashback shows Sawyer at an outdoor restaurant, ordering lunch from Kate's mom, Diane. A guy named Gordy sits down and wnats to know if Sawyer managed to scam Cassidy out of the 600 grand. But unfortunately, Sawyer has developed feelings for her and wants to back out. Gordy threatens he'll kill them both.

In the bunker Sawyer watches the timer when Jack comes in looking for the guns. Sawyer gives him the pills back.

At night Jack and Locke argue about the guns. Sawyer comes out of the shadows with a rifle and announces he's in charge of the guns now. "There's a new Sheriff in town boys, better get used to it."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

AHA! I thought that was her!

Thanks for verifying, Q!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    hmm, but Sawyer was with Kate when Sun got attacked

very confusing

FORT Fanatic
    was sawyer that fed up with jack ordering people around for 50 days that he had to revolt?

Flashback shows Sawyer confessing all to Cassidy. Tells her to go to Sioux City and check into the Sageflower Motel. He'll meet her there tomorrow.

Kate begs Sawyer for answers. She can't believe he used her like that. He tells her a tiger can't change his stripes.

Hurley found a mystery manuscript. Sayid has tried to rig up the radio to an antenna. They pick up a radio station playing Glenn Miller.

It turns out to be Charlie that followed Locke to the guns, and "kidnapped" Sun. To make Locke look foolish. Wonders how Sawyer thought up such a scam.

Flashback shows Sawyer ending up with Cassidy's money anyway. I guess the boy just can't help himself.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    THEY LET THE TIME RUN OUT ! and more torture....moohahaha

FORT Fanatic
    Finally The Button Reaches Zero!

The preview for next week suggests the timer counts down to zero. Oh god I hope so. But they already fooled me with that once.

I can't believe how many funny lines there were tonight. A lot of nudge-nudge-wink-winks.

And I'm so relieved I can go back to hating Charlie. Liking him just didn't suit me very well.

DID YOU SEE IT???? Someone is captured and it's an exact duplicate of Sayid! WTH???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread