+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

More about Michelle Rodriquez rumors from tvguide.com

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Ausiello...ACHEHINT=Guest

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: Come on, Mike... tell us. Are the rumors in US Weekly true? Is Michelle Rodriguez a problem child on the set of Lost? Are they plotting her demise? You're the man give us the scoop. Erish

Ausiello: How 'bout we ask exec producer Damon Lindelof. "It's all huff and puff and speculation," he tells me. "Not a word of it is true." He goes on to say that if he were going to whack Ana Lucia and that's a big "were" it wouldn't be because of Rodriguez's behavior. "Lost's story is the star, and no actor would ever be killed off for any other reason than supporting the story." Interpret as you like.

They said the same thing about Michelle Rodriguez (Anna Lucia) in the lastest Us Weekly. They seem to be pretty good about their facts, but you never know! I wouldn't mind if it were true. I'm not on the Anna Lucia bandwagon. The only female character on Lost that I really like is Sun, now that I think about it.
    ----------
    Here's the description for tonight's episode from Yahoo! TV, in case it hasn't been posted yet:
    Lost
    ABC 10 Feb 08 09:00pm
    Series/Drama, 62 Mins
    "The Long Con"
    A failed kidnapping-attempt injures Sun, leading the survivors to wonder whether the Others have returned; Sawyer watches with amusement as tensions flare among Jack, Locke, Kate and Ana Lucia.

Cast: Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Naveen Andrews, Emilie De Ravin, Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway, Malcolm David Kelley, Daniel Dae Kim, Yoon-jin Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Dominic Monaghan, Terry O'Quinn, Michelle Rodriguez, Cynthia Watros, Kevin Dunn, Beth Broderick, Kim Dickens, Finn Armstrong , Richard Cavanna .
    Director(s): Roxann Dawson.
    Producer(s): J.J. Abrams , Damon Lindelof, Bryan Burk.
    Writer(s): Leonard Dick, Steven Maeda .

Original Airdate: February 8, 2006.
    ---------
    Last edited by charity; 02-08-2006 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks for that Josh Holloway interview Justafan1! I'm glad he's keeping Sawyer edgy. A kinder, gentler Sawyer would be dullsville. But I'm less than thrilled to find out that the network has been sticking their nose into the storyline.

TV Guide: Have you considered asking Lost cocreator J.J. Abrams for another job, now that he's a big film director? Holloway: I told him, "I die well, man. Shoot me in the first scene of Mission: Impossible III. Blow me off a roof or something."
    No Josh, no! Actors on "Lost" should never tell the boss they're good at death scenes!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    ....he'll pretend to collapse on her (in the bedroom ) to see if she can escape to go call 911....
    Is that Jorge's version of foreplay?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I know, right? He was so funny last night.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I know, right? He was so funny last night.
    I taped it but haven't watched it yet.

I'm so curious about tonight's episode. Usually you can tell a lot by the promotional stills that are released, but none of them show anything from the flashbacks.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm pretty sure it's a Sawyer-centric episode. I had a feeling we'd see a connection between Locke's crappy dad and the man who swindled Sawyer's parents, but now I just don't know.

Next week's episode is about Sayid. And Kate's army dad is supposed to appear in that one, so that should explain why Sayid was on the TV when Kate was talking to Sam Austen.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Hmmm, with looking at the cast list for tonight, no Michael, again?!?

So are they just pulling another 'Claire' and just letting him stay in the jungle until he comes back on his own?

FORT Fan
    i see the no michael part...but i also see....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    walt....hmmmm, maybe he will reappear somewhere???

We open tonight with Jack bringing the Marshal's case and his 6 guns and one box of ammo into the armoury. Locke explains that he put the balance of the heroin statues in there for possible future therapeutic value. Gives Jack the new combo: Rt 7, L 33, Rt 18. Locke suggests keeping the meds in there as well.

Charlie builds himself a new shelter on the beach. A shirtless Sawyer mocks him. Jack goes in to Sawyer's tent to take back some pills Sawyer took, but Sawyer has a BIG problem with that.

FORT Fanatic
    was this sawyer fb kind of an extension of the one we saw with the same storyline in the fb last season? they are extremely similar.

Flashback shows Sawyer trying to pull the same con on a woman as he pulled on Jessica in episode 8. She doesn't fall for it.

Kate brings Sawyer a magazine and reads it to him since he lost his glasses on the raft. He makes a comment about Locke having "needs", in connection to Locke's sleeping near Claire. Tells Kate that Jack and Ana are starting an army.

Bernard is a dentist. Hurley gives the tailies' radio to Sayid, but he's not impressed.

Ana tries to get the gun combo from Jack.

It starts to pour rain. Sun gets kidnapped while gardening. Sawyer and Kate follow the screams and find her unconscious with her hands tied. (Personally, I suspect Ana.)
    Last edited by Qboots; 02-08-2006 at 10:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread