+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 520 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by ARFan65
    Where did Desmond get the fresh fruit and eggs for his blender?
    The hatch was sealed, and covered with dirt when Locke and Boone first found it, so there must be another entrance that Desmond uses. There's plenty of fresh fruit to be found on the island and some sort of birds that lay eggs. Danielle was eating an egg in a deleted scene that was shown on Good Morning America last season.

Speaking of deleted scenes, this morning GMA showed a scene of Charlie talking to Jack about Kate going back to the hatch. Jack says Kate always does whatever she wants, but Charlie says he thinks Kate mentioned the hatch to Jack hoping Jack would tell her not to go back. 'Cause, y'know, she's a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesrealitytv
    http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18187

Came across this interview with Damon L....one of the directors...Some stuff we already have answers to, but some is very interesting as well.
    Thanks for that link! I'm excited that Damon lists Twin Peaks, X-Files and Profit under the best shows ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by weezerette
    The morning show in Philly always talks about Lost, they are obsessed with it.

They were talking this morning, and apparently if you play the mumble jumble that walt said backwards, it says something to the tune of..."press the button, no button is bad"
    Could be an homage to Twin Peaks. David Lynch used some "backwards speak" on that series.

Could Walt have been talking about the button on Desmond's keyboard that Jack almost pressed?

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs
    Are we allowed to put what we think the scenes meant on this thread or is this just basic discussion. I would really love to talk about what everyone thinks is going on!
    Yup, we can discuss what we saw, and our interpretation of what we saw. But if you find out about any spoilers from upcoming episodes, you need to use spoiler tags for that.
    Last edited by Qboots; 09-22-2005 at 01:16 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I tried taping the show last night, but my DVR was off signal, so I am trying to remember what happened.
    1. Maggie seeing Walt-he was speaking as if he had a mouthful of water.
    2. I missed seeing Jin, Sawyer ( ) and Michael.
    3. I loved Locke last night. He feels like such a benevolent father figure with just a little bit of eerieness to him.
    4. Jack and Kate continue to annoy me. Where's Kate? Dead I hope! I know she's still alive
    5. I can't wait to find out what happened to Jakc's wife. Why isn't he married anymore!? I would rather know that she is dead for some reason, than that they were divorced.
    6. I totally thought I accidentally hit the wrong channel when the show first started! I had no clue that was going to be the hatch.
    7. Having met Jack before, Desmond said he was going to be taking a trip around the world. Did it stop at the hatch or was he only ever going there? Was he supposed to meet Jack in the past? Everyone overlaps for a reason on this show!
    8. How am I going to wait 6 more days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    That is not Charlie....that is Jack. He was in Jack's flashbacks.
    I don't know about the original poster, but I always want to call Jack by the name Charlie. It's because Matthew Fox (the actor who plays Jack) played the character named Charlie on Party of Five. It constantly confuses me. LOL My guess is the original poster who thought it was Charlie talking to Desmond in the stadium made the same name snafu I make.

Right Here, Right Now Britannia's Avatar
    By the way, I believe that Desmond has a Scottish accent, not Irish. Desmond means "man of the world" and is a gaelic/celtic name that also means "from South Munster" a province of an old Irish Kingdom. I think he was wearing a Scottish rugby shirt, but I could be wrong.
    It's a fair cop guv - you got me bang to rights and no mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Britannia
    By the way, I believe that Desmond has a Scottish accent, not Irish. Desmond means "man of the world" and is a gaelic/celtic name that also means "from South Munster" a province of an old Irish Kingdom. I think he was wearing a Scottish rugby shirt, but I could be wrong.
    Is anybody familiar with the actor Henry Ian Cusick? IMdB lists him as having been born in Peru, but he works mostly in the UK. I wonder if it's his real accent, or is it just for the part of Desmond?

And a belated welcome to FORT upswife!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by upswife
    I don't know about the original poster, but I always want to call Jack by the name Charlie. It's because Matthew Fox (the actor who plays Jack) played the character named Charlie on Party of Five. It constantly confuses me. LOL My guess is the original poster who thought it was Charlie talking to Desmond in the stadium made the same name snafu I make.

Upswife, that was me! I make the same mistake ALL the time... I actually explained that on an earlier post almost word for word the same as you did! LOL! Great minds must think alike...or is it confused minds?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    I do not want to do to the dr. tomorow.
    Hee hee...Why, is the doctor ugly?! JUST JOKING! I know what you meant...wishing you all the luck tomorrow and hope you're eating non Jello-y type food again REAL soon...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    No way would I have let her have Vincent if i was Walt. I'd have lit Kim or whateve the Korean girls name is have him. You know she would take good care of him and not lose him like Shannon's already done on the FIRST day she had him.
    I KNOW! Give the dog to the least responsible person on the island...Although maybe Walt though Shannon needed Vincent the most--that she'd learn to care for another living being and Vincent could be her companion...I think that Korean lady's name is Sun and I agree--she would be a MUCH better caretaker!

I miss Jin and Sawyer and Michael and Walt as well...Hope they show up next week!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I could handle Hurley getting offed. Locke is wonderful. But my personal fave is Sawyer - what a hottie. After Boone, don't need to lose any more eye candy.
    Amen! Locke and Sawyer need to stay on the show

Okay I think I may have an explanation to the numbers on the hatch...since they matched the numbers on the vial....then it must be some type of test number or case #.
    Also does anyone else know why the letters CR might be on the vial.

Also, how the heck did Desmond get the new Whirlpool washer and dryer set?

but yet has a record player, old computer and not an alarm system for his "little world"?

This season is gonna be great

I listened to the recording and the first part sounds to me like, "Where's the button?" rather than "Press the button." Did anyone else hear this?

+ Reply to Thread