+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Ooooh, now I like the idea of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Locke killing her!
    Sorry, Qboots!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fanatic
    oh well, if its true (im pretty sure it it though), too bad.

Click to see Spoiler:
    i really LIKE the CHARACTER...but too bad the ACTRESS brought to much baggage and added more baggage on her back to the show. i guess, the days of changing actors/actresses have come and gone....cause how would one explain it on it on a drama show. but i just love the character. damn you rodriguez!

oh, if she is going to be killed...hope its not during the battle between the survivors and the others. unless its a dramatic scene. its just to obvious to be killed in the battle...cause everyone knows there's casualties. now i like the idea of xJeff99 where locke might kill her. its an interesting twist and it seems like TPTB are turning him to the darkside. or something unexpected like how artz died exploding.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=84963

Don't read the above link if you don't want to be spoiled, though I highly doubt this will be a well- kept secret.

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this picture here. But it's from this article and I didn't want the non-spoiler people to either not know what I was referencing or click the link to see...

Anyhoo, is it just me or does MR totally look like a young, dark haired Britney Spears. Honestly, if it wasn't in an article so obviously about her, I would have sworn it was Britney. She just looks so happy, light and carefree to be Ana Lucia!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by talula View Post

I hope I don't get in trouble for posting this picture here. But it's from this article and I didn't want the non-spoiler people to either not know what I was referencing or click the link to see...

Anyhoo, is it just me or does MR totally look like a young, dark haired Britney Spears. Honestly, if it wasn't in an article so obviously about her, I would have sworn it was Britney. She just looks so happy, light and carefree to be Ana Lucia!
    Yeah, she really does look like Britney in that picture!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Jorge Garcia is on Kimmel next Tuesday

FORT Fanatic
    i just remembered that hurley getting on the plane was during the finale, which was an everyone-centric episode.

FORT Fan
    nice find lostonanisland...anyone have the episode willing to review that to see if they saw libby or if he did have his headphones on at all before he sat down???

FORT Fanatic
    he didnt step on libby. the tail section wasnt even in the frame. hurley got in the seat, i think he was next to walt, and THEN put his headphones on. he was too much in a rush to put his headphones on and run like hell and stuff.
    though there are 2 things that are bugging me. in a post-9/11 world, how did they let him run through the airport at full speed without stopping him?
    also, where did all the large axes on the island come from? it would be kinda ironic to have axes on the plane in yet again, a post-9/11 world.

What I recall, and Qboots will thankfully clarify for us, Hurley was walking down the aisle to his seat, he has headphones dangling around his neck, he is carrying a bag down the aisle; he makes eye contact with Walt who looks up while playing a game, Hurley gives him a thumbs up or a wink, (I don't remember that part exactly - maybe he did both), he slides into his seat (opposite side of plane from Michael and Walt), and lifts his headset off his neck, and puts them on.
    He did not appear to enter the plane from the tailies side, so unless she was sitting up front, and got stuck in the bathroom (tailies end) when the plane crashed; I can't see how he would have stepped on her foot.

But, how did she even know he had his headset with him, if she wasn't on the plane to see him?

FORT Fan
    she might have seen him walking around the beach that one episode where that music is playing and him stomping along the beach (hillarious by the way) of again just might have knowledge from other people or have seen him wear the headphones at the camp

+ Reply to Thread