+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    canada champ i dont know why i didnt post it (i guess i forgot) but i thought of that a while ago and figured it didnt make sense. there are a lot of holes with that though. like jack and locke with hair and pregnant claire (i rhymed!) and the shannon fb, hurleys lottery win. and also if it were after the crash, then it is just some coincidence that everyone on the island got on the same plane again heading from the same place to the same place? thats also why i didnt post it. cuz it didnt work.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Yeah, I think you're right, but it is interesting to think of the timeline. There's obviously some oddities in it, partially due to the writers screwing some things up, but also partially because the writers never told us the exact crash date.

FORT Fanatic
    supposedly the crash occured the same day as the show started. if u look at all the official teaser sights with crash info on it there is a date for the crash. i think it was like the 21st of september or something. there used to be a letter on the hanso site but all i see now is a red x.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    supposedly the crash occured the same day as the show started. if u look at all the official teaser sights with crash info on it there is a date for the crash. i think it was like the 21st of september or something. there used to be a letter on the hanso site but all i see now is a red x.
    I know that that is the supposed time of crash, but the creators have gone on record saying that they never did give us the exact timeframe of the crash.

Now, this is open widely to interpretation, to make us believe that they intentionally set the date at another time.

Or, they could just be messing with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    In 2004, she pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations, including drunken driving. She completed a three-month alcohol program and is serving a three-year probation term.
    I wonder whether they will send her back to rehab or jail? Bound to have an influence on her appearance on the show. Maybe, the Others will capture her, and that is how they will explain her absence?

FORT Fanatic
    or maybe they will kill her off while battling in jacks army...
    or go the way of cindy, just disappear without a trace....
    or get captured...or have a polar bear eat her...
    oh the possibilities!!!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I went back and watched Charlie's episode to see if I could see the airplane in the scene on the beach and on my TV you couldn't see it (which makes me feel better cause I thought I was an idiot for not seeing it originally!). What I did notice is that (when the plane would have been flying in that scene), it sounds like a plane flying overhead and then when I would imagine the plane crashes, there's a loud "pop" and the white dove appears and then the black dove separates away from the white dove...separating good from evil???!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

You couldn't see the plane crash unless you have HDTV.
    I have a very good clip of the plane and the dove saved on Real Player, but can't figure out how to get it over here. The black dove is a shadow of the white dove, plain to see.

FORT Fanatic
    i was watching fire+water on my regular non hdtv and was taping it on my hdtv downstairs cuz my mom was watching something on it. i actually heard the plane crashing in that scene but i couldnt see it. i asked myself, "did i just hear what i think i heard?"

also, does this dream remind you of lockes dream in season 1 where he saw the plane crash in his dream and also saw 2 people repeating the same thing over and over? except in his case it was, "teresa falls down the stairs, teresa falls up the stairs" or something like that.

noreen, why dont you host it on like putfile or something.

It bugs me that US shows ALWAYS seem to show red phone boxes when a scene is set in Britain. I haven't seen a red phone box in years!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

+ Reply to Thread