Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    hmm, all the songs on animals are after animals. song list:

1. dogs
    2. pigs (3 different ones) or something
    3. pigs on the wing (pt 1)
    4. pigs on the wing (pt 2)
    5. sheep

maybe it has something to do with the pigs on wing (plane wing) and the boars on the island.

though, i just read the animals link and the former names of dogs and sheep were "you gotta be crazy" for dogs, and "raving and drooling" for sheep. maybe this has to do with charlie for everyone thinks hes going crazy and heroin has something to do with raving and drooling.
    Last edited by lostonanisland; 01-27-2006 at 10:19 PM.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Nilesgirl, your list of all the "nicknames" Sawyer used was nothing short of amazing! I was LAUGHING so hard by the end...I don't know how you did all that!

MyRosieDog...I remember all that stuff about Pink Floyd's songs on "Rock Star: INXS." I can still hear Marty singing "Wish You Were Here."

OK, back to "Lost." What do you think is going to happen to Sun? Do you think Jin will try to rescue her and fail? If the others only want "good" people, you can't get much better than Sun. I really, really hope they don't kill off either Jin or Sun. It might open up story lines, but it would break my heart (and theirs!) to be separated...

I was very disappointed in last nights show. I like Charlie but when you give us almost a whole hour of his backstory and with no new information it is almost like a re-run.

I have read through all of the comments about last nights show but I haven't seen any discussion about at the beginning when Charlie has sat at the piano as a child and is suddenly an adult and turns around see his father cutting up some meat. I noticed that his father is first chopping a large piece of meat and the next thing he grabs is a doll and chops her head off. It happened so quickly that I had to re-wind just to be sure that is what I saw. Did anyone else catch that and of course the big question is what does it mean?

I am glad that Claire finally brought up the subject of moving down into the shelter. I kept thinking with all of the sun and heat being underground and sleeping in a real bed would be my first thought. Why did she ask Locke for permission ? Why not ask Jack or just have Kate help her move her things ??

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=FlyAKite;1754851
    I am glad that Claire finally brought up the subject of moving down into the shelter. I kept thinking with all of the sun and heat being underground and sleeping in a real bed would be my first thought. Why did she ask Locke for permission ? Why not ask Jack or just have Kate help her move her things ??[/QUOTE]
    I missed Claire saying that...when did she ask Locke?
    Maybe the "rule" is that only those who are on computer number shift get to sleep there as there obviously aren't enough beds for all. And maybe not many people want to spend all day underground. If Libby is doing laundry underground obviously they are letting other people come down there.
    What with all the people trying to snatch Aaron it would make some sense for him and Claire to sleep in a more secure site.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    Nilesgirl, your list of all the "nicknames" Sawyer used was nothing short of amazing! I was LAUGHING so hard by the end...I don't know how you did all that!
    Easy. I stayed up for 2 hours looking through all the transcripts of all the episodes up until and including Hunting Party. TY for the props.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    hmm, all the songs on animals are after animals. song list:

1. dogs
    2. pigs (3 different ones) or something
    3. pigs on the wing (pt 1)
    4. pigs on the wing (pt 2)
    5. sheep

maybe it has something to do with the pigs on wing (plane wing) and the boars on the island.

though, i just read the animals link and the former names of dogs and sheep were "you gotta be crazy" for dogs, and "raving and drooling" for sheep. maybe this has to do with charlie for everyone thinks hes going crazy and heroin has something to do with raving and drooling.

We may be getting too wrapped up in the Pink Floyd connection. It could be that the writers are a bunch of fans and thought it would be cool to shoot a scene there. We should be looking at the sign on the building. I posted this link before :

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ealost29gm.jpg

It shows a banner on the side of the power station. The second word looks like "construction" but the first is too blurry for me to make out.
    It could be a real-life sign; this location is slated for some type of renewal project, or it could be the clue that was hinted at.

PWS - the excuse Locke gave Claire for why she and Aaron shouldn't sleep in the bunker was the alarm going off every 108 minutes not allowing a good night's sleep.

FlyaKite - I saw that too, and have no idea what it meant, other than Charlie's anxiety over being separated from Claire and Aaron. Maybe the writers are fans of the Sopranos.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    You know, I just thought of something CRAZY, so it's probably not true, but what if some of the flashbacks we've seen are NOT flashbacks, but really stories that happen to the characters AFTER they get off the island?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    We may be getting too wrapped up in the Pink Floyd connection. It could be that the writers are a bunch of fans and thought it would be cool to shoot a scene there. We should be looking at the sign on the building. I posted this link before :

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ealost29gm.jpg

It shows a banner on the side of the power station. The second word looks like "construction" but the first is too blurry for me to make out.
    It could be a real-life sign; this location is slated for some type of renewal project, or it could be the clue that was hinted at.

PWS - the excuse Locke gave Claire for why she and Aaron shouldn't sleep in the bunker was the alarm going off every 108 minutes not allowing a good night's sleep.

FlyaKite - I saw that too, and have no idea what it meant, other than Charlie's anxiety over being separated from Claire and Aaron. Maybe the writers are fans of the Sopranos.
    Wow... I completely missed the whole Claire/Locke thing.... how weird. But thanks for updating me!

Canada Champ--aaagh! You are making my head spin!

FORT Fogey
    ok, this one annoyed the h...out of me.

If you want respect, you better ACT to deserve it.

http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20060128/D8FDC6DO0.html

Rodriguez of 'Lost' Calls for Respect

Jan 27, 8:04 PM (ET)

NEW YORK (AP) - "Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez says she treats people with respect - unless provoked. "My family taught me about ethics and the importance of respecting everybody," Rodriguez tells People en Espanol magazine in its debut "New Hollywood" issue. "But, if someone is disrespectful to me, then we have a problem."

Rodriguez, 27, who plays Ana Lucia Cortez on the ABC castaway drama, is on one of four celebrity covers of the "New Hollywood" issue, on newsstands Feb. 6.

The other covers feature Wilmer Valderrama of "That '70s Show," actress Zoe Saldana ("Guess Who") and designer Eduardo Xol of ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition."

Rodriguez tells the magazine she's inspired by the peacefulness of Hawaii, where "Lost" is filmed.

"I always ask the universe for things if I feel I need to learn a lesson," she says. "The same applies when I am 'partying' too much or am acting a little crazy. I ask for mental clarity, peace and I always receive it. There is so much I want to do and this is the moment."

Rodriguez pleaded not guilty last month in a Dec. 1 drunken driving arrest. She was also cited for speeding in Hawaii three times last year.

In 2004, she pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations, including drunken driving. She completed a three-month alcohol program and is serving a three-year probation term.

Big Brother Obsession!! Davis_Rocks's Avatar
    Hey Guys!! I haven't posted for such a long time!!

Ok First of All -- I LOVE THE ULTIMATE THEORY! I think it is amazing! I really don't understand it still! But I think that could quite possibly be the Lost Ending!!

Secondly, Jeff, I belief you found this photo: http://sier_element.home.comcast.net/charlie_plane.gif .... That is amazing!! I didn't notice it!! If I thought this episode was so special, I would have kept it when I taped it!! AMAZING FIND THOUGH! REALLY!

Thirdly, I agree with Locke acting differently in the show! And here's been one of my main Ponders for the last couple of episodes! Do you all remember when Locke was knocked out by Michael? Does anyone remember him ACTUALLY being knocked out? Has anyone actually seen Michael to confirm the story? 1.) Locke may have faked the knock out to give Michael a head start, 2.) Locke may have actually some how captured Michael, or something! Because I agree that Locke is acting differently! i think it will be #1, I dont think he was actually knocked out! Or Locke is lying somehow!

Fourthly, Wow! That evil smoke was beyond weird! I was dissapointed it wasn't a moster or creature though! I wish it was something atleast a little beliveable rather than mytholigical, smoke, thunder! Anyways it was sort of cool, but the sound it made when moving and stuff was weird! I wish they gave us more though!

Finally, I was a little bummed about the episode, and DEFINITELY bummed to find out there wont be an upcoming episode! But the episode actually revealed a lot if you think about it! --libby lying, whats up with that? --locke taking the drugs and not showing us what he did, uh oh! --the photo jeff posted, so cool! --the baby plot beggining, interesting? yes! --still waiting for the army / jack plot!!

Well, yah, my first post in this thread in a long time!

+ Reply to Thread