+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

How do you know Eko's marked trees are the ones Charlie set on fire. I must've missed something. I thought Jack was with Locke and Sayid and the other strandees trying to put out Charlie's fire. If that's the case, he was probably still putting out the last embers as Locke punched the crap out of Charlie.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm wondering how you scam somebody for millions when you are stranded on an island. It isn't like there is an atm in the hatch! It's just me, but I don't buy that one, I think there is more to it than her scaming him for money. If everyone thinks Hurley is dead, where does his money go to anyway. Then, what happens when he returns from the dead and someone else spent all his money???

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I thought it was one of the worse episodes ever, yet they dropped enough intruiging tidbits to keep us fans thinking. My girlfriend watched it and was rolling her eyes. It was her first time seeing LOST. Had she seen the previous two episodes (Eko & Jack), I'm sure she would had loved them.

During the first few episodes with the tail section people, was there any statements that would confirm that Libby was working on the plane (I thought Ana Lucia said something)? Does anybody have the Season 1 DVD and can watch the Hurley episode showing him boarding the plane to see if Libby was there?

It is certainly within Locke's character to prevent Jack from attacking The Others.

Quote Originally Posted by Susie View Post
    I'm wondering how you scam somebody for millions when you are stranded on an island. It isn't like there is an atm in the hatch! It's just me, but I don't buy that one, I think there is more to it than her scaming him for money. If everyone thinks Hurley is dead, where does his money go to anyway. Then, what happens when he returns from the dead and someone else spent all his money???
    Maybe Libby thinks they will be rescued sooner or later and she wants to already have her relationship with him established so that when she "finds out" he's a millionaire, it won't look like she is all of a sudden interested in him.

One of my theories is that if they ever do get rescued, time in the real world may not be the same as the time spent on the island. Maybe when/if they are rescued, only a day or two has passed in real time.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    How do you know Eko's marked trees are the ones Charlie set on fire.
    I can't remember for sure, but I thought at the end of the episode, Eko was looking at the scorched trees, which seemed to be in the same area as the trees he showed to Charlie earlier?

Oh. Maybe. Libby wasn't working on the plane. Cindy was.
    Don't know if someone's already posted this but check this out. This is a really cool find. Watch the clip very closely after reading what is said.
    http://community.livejournal.com/los...ion/30267.html
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 01-27-2006 at 01:46 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    and you are wondering about the london skyline:
    http://sier_element.home.comcast.net/ANIMALS.jpg
    [/spoiler]

Similar screen cap, different angle:

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?im...ealost29gm.jpg
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Maybe Libby thinks they will be rescued sooner or later and she wants to already have her relationship with him established so that when she "finds out" he's a millionaire, it won't look like she is all of a sudden interested in him.

One of my theories is that if they ever do get rescued, time in the real world may not be the same as the time spent on the island. Maybe when/if they are rescued, only a day or two has passed in real time.
    I hate to quote myself but my edit time ran out. I guess my theory about the passing of time can't hold up because I forgot that Jack had already met Desmond and obviously some time has passed in the real world from the time he met him to the time he saw him on the island - I'm sure someone that follows more closely knows how long it's been that Desmond has been on the island. Dang it, I thought I was being so clever .

http://sier_element.home.comcast.net/ANIMALS.jpg Can anyone tell me what these buildings are exactly? I don't see anything out of the ordinary other than the cranes that seem to form an image and the smoke that looks like a face.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    http://sier_element.home.comcast.net/ANIMALS.jpg Can anyone tell me what these buildings are exactly? I don't see anything out of the ordinary other than the cranes that seem to form an image and the smoke that looks like a face.
    An earlier post from xjeff99 gives a pretty good idea, I think...

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    apparantly its from Pink Floyd's ANIMALS album cover and its the unused Battersea Power Station. Maybe 'sea' 'power' 'station'...dum dum DUM

+ Reply to Thread