+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 520 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

MRD
    [QUOTE=myrosiedog]They should have put this show on in Jan. instead of during hurricane seasoning.

QUOTE]

Ooops, obviously meant season. I am fasting, on clear liquids for a minor procedure tomorrow, so apparantly have ALL food and seasonings on the brain. You know, what you can't have you always want..... LOL

Just a small note: I hate jello. I hate chicken broth. I hate gingerale.

I'd love to be on Lost. Only 1 doctor and he is not equipped to do "procedures" that require jello, chicken broth and gingerale before hand.

Although at the point they are at, I bet they'd all eat jello if it was there. I keep wondering how they are feeding 40 people on Locke's one pig and Jin's one fish.

Besides, Hurley's got a secret stash somewhere. I wonder how they are going to make it plausible that he's not losing weight? The show should have offered to give Jorge Garcia the same surgery Al Roker had, so he'd be losing weight as they taped the show and look like he was stranded on a desserted island. Although, the skipper never lost weight on Gilligan's Island either. OK, lack of real food has me delirious. And before anyone says anything. I'm not attacking Hurley because of his size. Believe me, I have NO ROOM to do so myself!!!! I should be having Al's surgery or calling Jenny Craig myself although Kirstie Alley has forever turned me off after THOSE assinine commercials. Thank GOD for tivo now!
    Last edited by MRD; 09-22-2005 at 12:41 PM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by weezerette
    Preston and Steve's website now has the phrase both forwards and backwards. The background music is just that one noise. If you listen to it forwards and backwards and notice where it appears in the phrasing, that music is also being played backwards. Very interesting.

Flashbacks: "Paul is not dead" or was it "Paul is dead" Can't remember. Geezer brain attack.
    Come on, someone is old enough to recognize that one. LOL!

Premium Member
    That's really weird, I didn't even recognize Julie Bowen as the actress playing Sarah last night, and usually I know her when I see her. But on the good side, I definitely didn't see Katie Doyle playing an EMT, either.

Seems like they could've done a better job with the wig for Jack's flashbacks....

I was wondering if anyone else was going to wander off into the jungle and have visions, except usually whatever they 'see' answers some kind of issue that person has been dealing with (Jack and his father; Locke and his legs; Boone and his sister) but how does seeing Walt have to do with what Shannon might be dealing with, exactly? And why would Walt want her to be quiet, hmmm....

Wow, Desmond was just living the life of luxury down there compared to everyone else above ground, all that electricity and a shower and stuff. Wonder if he knew there were others above ground? I am guessing he does recognize Jack, just as Jack recognized him?

Love the unhappy face looking emoticon on the computer screen >:|

Now, when the voiceover at the end says next week we will find out the fate for all the survivors - will that really happen? And what does that mean, exactly, that maybe we will find out they can never leave the island or something? That would seem rather anti-climactic, finding out the fate for all the survivors in only the second episode of the season....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I, too, wondered about the daylight in Desmond's room. This is a bit out there, but I know they've had some Alice in Wonderland references in this show, and when they went down the hatch last night I kept thinking of it as "down the rabbit hole." In "Alice," the chapter titled that is about her falling down the rabbit hole and thinking she'd wind up on the other side of the world. So I was wondering if the island contains some sort of shortcut, or portal or something, to somewhere else. I know, it's a stretch.

Another thing -- wasn't the "quarantine" sign on the INSIDE of the hatch?

Okie weird thing about the sunlight. We see the sunlight. Watching not knowing who, what, when details of the scene. We hear the explosion (hatch being blown off) and the guy getting gun, clothing, etc.

But when the hatch is blown off, its dusk. About to be nighttime. Its maybe 12 hours difference in time between below and above the hatch?

About WALT and what he was saying. His mouth movements didn't seem to match the words he was saying. I don't have tivo nor taped it, but at the time it was happening I remember thinking..."weird! the voice isn't on track with the mouth"....and yet everything else was synced up.

Did I imagine that?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by mozzz
    Now, when the voiceover at the end says next week we will find out the fate for all the survivors - will that really happen? And what does that mean, exactly, that maybe we will find out they can never leave the island or something? That would seem rather anti-climactic, finding out the fate for all the survivors in only the second episode of the season....
    I figured they were just using a narrow interpretation of that, and that next week we'll find out their immediate fate -- whether Kate's alive, and what happened on the raft. Probably nothing beyond that.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

DID anyone notice that the hatch man (Desmond) had :
    1. old record player
    2. Old gym equipment
    3. 70's feel
    BUT
    the washer and dryer were the new WHIRLPOOL Large load?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    Flashbacks: "Paul is not dead" or was it "Paul is dead" Can't remember. Geezer brain attack.
    Come on, someone is old enough to recognize that one. LOL!

"Paul is Dead." I think it was on "I am the Walrus." (Not sure...I'm not that old...) (But then again, remember I'm the one who got Charlie and Jack's flashbacks mixed up...la di da...)

The creepiest part of last night's episode was seeing Walt standing there, dripping wet, whispering. I was soooooooooo annoyed by Shannon. She almost always annoys me. She's a good looking blonde, but her character--ugh!

p.s. It's nice to see a bunch of familiar faces from that "other" board on here... You know who you are...
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 09-22-2005 at 01:27 PM. Reason: added on a "hi" to friends from old board

MRD
    I used to think I was a pretty good detail person. But you people BLOW ME AWAY with all the details you catch. I have to go back and watch everything again to catch all this stuff you talk about.

You know, you guys, should be working for the CIA, FBI, Homeland Security, NSA and other intelligence sources. With your minds and your attention to detail. I bet you can anaylize and figure out some incredible intelligence info coming in that apparantly the experts in those positions can't.
    I want you guys reading those intercepts and alerting us to threats. You SEE EVERYTHING. And I do mean that in a very complimentary way.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzz
    Love the unhappy face looking emoticon on the computer screen >:|
    are those devil horns? DEsMONd

Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    Okie weird thing about the sunlight. We see the sunlight. Watching not knowing who, what, when details of the scene. We hear the explosion (hatch being blown off) and the guy getting gun, clothing, etc.

But when the hatch is blown off, its dusk. About to be nighttime. Its maybe 12 hours difference in time between below and above the hatch?
    Desmond live in artificial sunlight.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    "Paul is Dead." I think it was on "I am the Walrus." (Not sure...I'm not that old...) (But then again, remember I'm the one who got Charlie and Jack's flashbacks mixed up...la di da...)

The creepiest part of last night's episode was seeing Walt standing there, dripping wet, whispering. I was soooooooooo annoyed by Shannon. She almost always annoys me. She's a good looking blonde, but her character--ugh!

p.s. It's nice to see a bunch of familiar faces from that "other" board on here... You know who you are...
    Good to see you too. I am already having withdrawals from that "other board and show". I may have to up my therapy to get over it.

I wasn't sure about the Paul is dead one either. I blame it on "during traumatic food stress syndrome" I just realized that sugar free jello, sugar free 7-up and chicken broth have done nothing to raise my blood sugar for the day. I must have food. Must, must, must. If I pass out, someone call 911 OK???? I do not want to do to the dr. tomorow. I do not want this test. I want food. Real food. Food you can CHEW!!!!!! Food that isn't all yellow or clear. UGH.

Shannon annoys me, but mostly because she is with Sayid. I LOVE him. I have a bigger crush on him than JLuvs has on Mig from the "other board" LOL.

I have given her some slack as her character has suffered a loss, but in the beginning, I was hoping they'd feed her to the sharks or the island monster.
    But they need her for drama I guess. And she is the ultimate drama queen. No way would I have let her have Vincent if i was Walt. I'd have lit Kim or whateve the Korean girls name is have him. You know she would take good care of him and not lose him like Shannon's already done on the FIRST day she had him.

Vincent is the only thing that bothers me on that show. I cannot stand to see animals in peril. Do not watch Bambi or My Dog Skip or Old Yeller or Where the Red Fern Grows. OH NO, couldn't watch any of the hurricane coverage that showed those poor animals. So please, I hope Vincent stays safe. I am a wimp when it comes to babies and animals.
    Last edited by MRD; 09-22-2005 at 01:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread