+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Jack stitches up Charlie's face. Charlie says he wasn't taking heroin, although the desire was there. Jack isn't sure what to believe.

Claire questions Eko about baptism and he tells her about John the Baptist and Jesus. That it isn't just to "get you into heaven" as Locke said, but to cleanse you of your sins. Claire is worried that because she was never baptized she'll end up in a different afterlife than Aaron.

Locke puts Charlie's statuettes into the gun closet and changes the combination again. Eko baptizes both Aaron and Claire. Charlie sits alone.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hmmmm.......no Canadian preview. U.S. preview says "Coming up on Lost" which usually means NOT next week. Are they taking another break?

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland
    how could hurley step on libbys foot if he was the last one on the plane and libby was sitting in the tail section and hurley was not?
    Maybe her actual seat wasn't at the rear. Maybe she was just up using the bathroom like Bernard was. Gosh, I hope Libby and Bernard weren't having a secret rendezvous. Poor Rose.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    the next episode is "the long con" (i think its a sayid episode or a sawyer episode). its on the 13th. though the preview said coming up on lost so im gonna guess that they are showing stuff edited together from the next 5 episodes (cuz they said they tape episodes about 5 episodes ahead).

FORT Fogey
    Now I'm really lost. What's up with LOCKE?

Something is not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Now I'm really lost. What's up with LOCKE?

Something is not right.
    Yup. He was acting kind of shifty tonight. I hope they aren't going to turn him sinister. I was really shocked when he pounded Charlie. Not like him at all. I wonder if he might be having romantic feelings towards Claire. I actually wouldn't mind that.

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    the next episode is "the long con" (i think its a sayid episode or a sawyer episode). its on the 13th. though the preview said coming up on lost so im gonna guess that they are showing stuff edited together from the next 5 episodes (cuz they said they tape episodes about 5 episodes ahead).
    the 8th is the next new episode. nothing next week, which is really starting to irritate me. 2 weeks on. 1 week off. 3 weeks on. 6 weeks off... sigh when will they learn

FORT Fogey
    in the preview it looks like Sun is taking away but I'm not sure by Others.

AL said something "You people are not scared enough." Can it be that SHE took Sun as a warning? Just a theory.

Locke hitting Charlie...Damn, I didn't see that coming!

I just watched the previews again. There are alot of quick clips of Kate and Sawyer. Kate running in the jungle, both in the tent looking shocked, each of them looking shocked, oh, and shirtless Sawyer. Wonder what the deal is with all of that?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

MRD
    I guess TPTB read the message boards as they addressed both the sightings of the horse and Walt with Charlie saying that everyone doesn't think they're crazy or using by seeing these things.
    And they addressed the "newness" of the washer/dryer compared to the other "older" items in the hatch. I just about died laughing over both things as they are things we've all discussed recently.

As for Locke, really, really am starting to not like him. He's always been weird, but he's getting weirder and who is he to judge Charlie? He's lied to everyone on the island by not telling them about his being disabled before. It's a lie of omission, but a lie nonetheless. He's just got this holier than thou attitude lately.

Kate, Jack and Locke are irritating the heck out of me this season. Oh and Claire too. She had weird dreams before the baby was born, but of course, no one else like Charlie can have them, only her. I don't honestly understand why she's acting like this. Real bitchy girl behavior.

I felt so sorry for Charlie tonight. But then he could have avoided a lot of trouble by not being so damn strange about things either. Still, I do feel for him and wish Locke would take a flying leap with the monster.

And Ecko should have taken Charlies side.

I'm going to be really disappointed if the rest of the season is like tonights episode. Charlies flashbacks were dull and gave us very little info.

And the dream sequences are just plain weird. Come on writers, no more Jesus dreams or other strange dream sequences. We want REAL stories.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I guess TPTB read the message boards as they addressed both the sightings of the horse and Walt with Charlie saying that everyone doesn't think they're crazy or using by seeing these things.
    And they addressed the "newness" of the washer/dryer compared to the other "older" items in the hatch. I just about died laughing over both things as they are things we've all discussed recently.

I thought the very same thing as these things were going on!!!! Now, if TPTB would only read the part where we're saying "no more breaks between episodes!"

+ Reply to Thread