+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Ack,,,missed the first minute--I tuned in just as young charlie ws saying where are my presents... anything before that? Thanks!

FORT Fanatic
    woah charlie's apartment/house is awesome. especially the elevator.
    yea, liams a mom.

FORT Fanatic
    pws before that all you missed was liam saying "woah, voltron!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    pws before that all you missed was liam saying "woah, voltron!"
    ThaNKS! Knew I could count on FORT!

Flashback shows Charlie admiring his baby niece in the maternity ward. Liam's wife Karen has just given birth but Liam is supposedly stuck in Dresden after a gig. But he's really at home, shooting up. Charlie tells him to get cleaned up and go see his daughter. Karen named her Megan, after Liam & Charlie's mom.

Back on the beach Kate helps Sawyer with some physical therapy. Hurley asks Sawyer's opinion of Libby. Jack and Ana Lucia come out of the jungle looking pretty friendly.

In a dream or possibly hallucination, Charlie swims out to save Aaron, whose cradle is floating in the waves. He sees Claire and his mother in a religious pose, telling him the baby is in terrible danger and Charlie must save him. And Hurley's dressed as Jesus.

But it's really night time. Hurley wonders what Charlie is doing with Aaron; Charlie doesn't know.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    how could hurley step on libbys foot if he was the last one on the plane and libby was sitting in the tail section and hurley was not?

Hurley and Sawyer play cards. Sawyer spots Libby heading to do her laundry and sends Hurley after her.

Locke wants to know if Charlie is using again. Tells Charlie Claire needs some time before she can trust him again.

A flashback shows that Drive Shaft is trying to film a video for "You All Everybody" but the director fires them because Liam is a disaster.

Libby has found some sexy clothes in the luggage and makes Hurley turn his back while she changes into them. Apparently he stepped on her foot while boarding the flight in Sydney.

Eko is marking trees. (No, not like that. ) He thinks maybe Charlie's dreams are right and Aaron needs to be saved. Charlie tells Claire that Aaron needs to be baptized.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    before the commercial, what was that whole thing circling around locke? anything significant?

Jack helps Ana Lucia build a shelter. Charlie goes to his stash of Virgin Mary statuettes.

A flashback shows us that Karen has kicked Liam out after he dropped Megan while he was stoned. Charlie sits at the piano and writes a new song.

Locke catches Charlie with the heroin and doesn't trust him to destroy it, so puts it in his own back-pack. Charlie says the island is just testing him. Please don't tell Claire. Aaron is in danger.

Claire asks Locke about baptism but he says it's not necessary, there's no danger.

Charlie builds a fire as a distraction so he can take Aaron.

Flashback shows that Liam has sold Charlie's piano so he can take Karen and Megan to live with Karen's uncle in Sydney. There he'll get a job and enter rehab.

Claire screams when she sees Charlie carrying Aaron off. Locke and others come running. Charlie and Locke argue. Locke takes Aaron and gives him back to Claire, then punches Charlie out. Everyone turns their backs on Charlie and walks away.

+ Reply to Thread