+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 520 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080130 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

MRD
    When I went to the oceanic air website. The message from the president under "all flights canceled"
    has a hidden message in it. If you highlight it midway down you can read it.

If you can't I don't know if I should post it here because I am technically challened and don't know how to post hidden spoilers.
    Someone may have seen this before and posted about it. I just found Oceanic air site recently.

Who do you think the message is from? anyone know?
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

The morning show in Philly always talks about Lost, they are obsessed with it.

They were talking this morning, and apparently if you play the mumble jumble that walt said backwards, it says something to the tune of..."press the button, no button is bad"

there is a audio clip of it on their website http://www.prestonandsteve.com it's first thing listed.
    What does it take to wake up a generation...
    If we don't wake up and shake up the nation
    We'll eat the dust of the world wondering why...
    Cages or wings? Which do you prefer?
    Ask the birds...
    ~Jonathon Larson

Hey all! I didn't realize that there was a LOST thread on this site. I LOVE this show! My favorites are Sawyer and Locke. So, while I was so happy to see so much time devoted to Locke, I was missing my Sawyer fix so badly!

Are we allowed to put what we think the scenes meant on this thread or is this just basic discussion. I would really love to talk about what everyone thinks is going on!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weezerette
    The morning show in Philly always talks about Lost, they are obsessed with it.

They were talking this morning, and apparently if you play the mumble jumble that walt said backwards, it says something to the tune of..."press the button, no button is bad"

there is a audio clip of it on their website http://www.prestonandsteve.com it's first thing listed.
    That's really cool - I just went to listen and it does sound like that! My only question is that it doesn't sound like it's strictly backwards because the background music is still playing normally (ie - not backwards). How did they do that?

Preston and Steve's website now has the phrase both forwards and backwards. The background music is just that one noise. If you listen to it forwards and backwards and notice where it appears in the phrasing, that music is also being played backwards. Very interesting.
    What does it take to wake up a generation...
    If we don't wake up and shake up the nation
    We'll eat the dust of the world wondering why...
    Cages or wings? Which do you prefer?
    Ask the birds...
    ~Jonathon Larson

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I listened again Weezerette and you're right - the "musical phrase" does sound like it's the same backward and forward - I never noticed that before!

By the way, did anyone notice in the recap hour last night that when they showed Walt reading the comic book, the cover looked like it was blurred out? I wonder what that's about...

I taped for 3 hours last nite (Destination: Lost; then the premiere of LOST, then Invasion).

In Mountain Time, that California jetliner making emergency landing with broken landing gear was on lower left of the screen with a news update going on at the same time as the Oceanic flight & passengers were breaking up in the tv show in the upper right of screen... it was realllllly creepy!!! :

I, too, wondered about the daylight in Desmond's room. This is a bit out there, but I know they've had some Alice in Wonderland references in this show, and when they went down the hatch last night I kept thinking of it as "down the rabbit hole." In "Alice," the chapter titled that is about her falling down the rabbit hole and thinking she'd wind up on the other side of the world. So I was wondering if the island contains some sort of shortcut, or portal or something, to somewhere else. I know, it's a stretch.

Another thing -- wasn't the "quarantine" sign on the INSIDE of the hatch?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    That is not Charlie....that is Jack. He was in Jack's flashbacks.
    OOh crap-sorry about that. I keep wanting to call "JacK" Charlie because Matthew Fox played Charlie on "Party of Five"...

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Jack's keys were being pulled by some huge magnetic force. This must explain why the compass went crazy in season 1.

Since he has the keys to the gun case, does that mean the people above ground don't have weapons?

+ Reply to Thread