+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 520 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103503 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Thanks for the info Champ! I'm glad
    Click to see Spoiler:
    they aren't going to make us wait so far into the season for a Hurley episode as they did last year.

And Belfastgirl: it's nice to see you got hooked on my favorite show. I hope you'll post some of your thoughts in the Season 1 thread as you view the episodes.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oh my god - how much longer? A month Thanks for the info Champ.

I'm with you, Q, on Locke being the soul of the show. I'm also hoping for a bit more on Walt and his "power" (and the dog!) and on Claire and her baby. I find Sun intriguing - wish they'd explore her chemistry with Jack a bit more....
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fan
    Add me to the Locke love list. I can't imagine Lost without him.

I must say, I can't ever remember looking forward to a show starting so much. I think with all the backlash the producers got for revealing too little last season we will be in store for some good eppies in season 2.

I'm so glad I found this board. It's fun examing the show with all of you.

Bring it on!

Here is a Kristin spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "Lost with Wilson? I'm still in Hawaii digging up dirt on Lost (I know, poor me), so sit tight for another Lost-apalooza column, because oh, oh, oh, do I have scoop to share! For now, a teeny tease to tide you over--Damon Lindelof on new cast member Michelle Rodriguez: "We know she was sitting in the tail section of the plane, so we know that there was at least one other survivor of the crash who's been out there leading this sort of Tom Hanks-ian castaway existence by herself."

"Will she befriend a volleyball?" I asked. Damon countered: "Maybe. Volleyball's obvious. Should I say [raises one devious brow]...badminton birdie? That's the way we roll on Lost! [Laughs.] But I think people are really compelled to see what's been going on with her for the last 45 days. She's had her whole own second show going on, we just weren't watching it. So, when she joins the cast, she has two backstories: (1) everything that happened pre-crash, and (2) everything that happened between the crash and when we meet her. We're gonna tell that story in one awesome concept episode. I'm not gonna tell you when, but we haven't talked about it with anyone before you, so that'll be pretty kick-ass." Hell yeah-yeah

Cool info Mike'sgirl. It kind of sounds like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    her character will be the only survivor of the tail section. Which is sad for Rose.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Cool info Mike'sgirl. It kind of sounds like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    her character will be the only survivor of the tail section. Which is sad for Rose.

Hmm I don't think so Qboots - check this out

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/...tm?POE=LIFISVA

spoiler alert

Click to see Spoiler:
    "Michelle wanted to hang back and let the Season One guys be in the limelight," explained Lost co-creator Damon Lindelof, who said he is close to signing a veteran female actress to play the role of a third new regular in the second season.

Here is a spoiler on Rose - Qboots, your going to like this (I did) http://www.thefuselage.com/Threaded/...ad.php?t=16540

straight from Javi

Click to see Spoiler:
    rose (and l. scott) is alive and well and, barring any major changes, should be seen sometime in the second season. it's not always easy to feature our recurring characters, since we have such a large ensemble, but we like to think that rose is an important character and someone who shows a kind of faith that our other characters seem to lack. she's still around!

Thanks for that good news Mike'sgirl! (I can't seem to log on to the Fuselage since they changed it. I'm such a twit.)

However
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is it not possible that the other new cast members they speak of may be just more of the original 48? The dairy writer maybe? They don't necessarily need to be from the tail section. But I would like Rose to be reunited with Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Thanks for that good news Mike'sgirl! (I can't seem to log on to the Fuselage since they changed it. I'm such a twit.)

However
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is it not possible that the other new cast members they speak of may be just more of the original 48? The dairy writer maybe? They don't necessarily need to be from the tail section. But I would like Rose to be reunited with Bernard.
    Yes, I agree it could be that -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Or, even one of the Others. I quickly assumed they were trying to round up more for the tail section, but really it could be anything. I first thought the "new male actor" would be part of the tail section, but I read somewhere, that he has been on the island, or is connected to the island's mystery. So, ......anything is possible - stirs up the juices though

Count me in as another huge LOST fan. As my fav was Boone, boy do I know how to pick them, I hope to see him back in some flashbacks.

I am excited to see Sawyer again
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread