+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    It seems that whoever Vincent attaches himself to, they end up doomed. Walt hasnt been seeen much at all this season, and Shannon is dead. Perhaps Vincent is bad luck.

I hadn't thought of it that way. Interesting. I posted my comment because earlier on there was discussion that the dog may have a psychic connection with Walt. We were trying to determine if the times that Walt appeared were when Vincent ran into the brush. Being a retriever and all.

I am not sure if the Hanso website gives out legitimate clues, but since Mr. Friendly quoted it on the show, I went there this afternoon. If you click on Hanso's picture, a simulated computer conversation appears similar to the first one Michael had with Walt. Only on this one, when the words 'Who is this' appear, the response is: Mole.

Now I really wonder if one of the losties is a mole. (or maybe just a tasty Mexican sauce)
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Regular
    I have a question. Do you remember when Michael was pointing the gun at Jack and threatened to shoot the computer he says, "It's not what you think it is anyway"? Any theories? I've had crazy thoughts running around in my head ever since I heard that.

I didn't go all the way back through the thread, but did anyone notice that when the bearded "others" leader asked to have Kate brought out in front of Jack , he said "Alex!" Alex is the name of the French woman's son. Speaking of her, where the hell is she? And where is Hatch Boy?
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fanatic
    i was just thinking...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    on some other lost boards people have been theorizing that lockes father is the real sawyer. i think i may have something that can prove that theory even more. what if locke is only his foster name and not his real last name? and then we find out what his real last name is and match it up with the real sawyer. that can prove it right.

only in spoilers cuz this theory could turn out to be correct.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    i was just thinking...
    Click to see Spoiler:

only in spoilers cuz this theory could turn out to be correct.
    So only those of us with incorrect theories should post without spoilers? I think speculation that is based on the data we've all seen doesn't need to be spoilered. Don't you want everyone to say how brilliant you are for guessing that?

snoopy-- yes, that was noted earlier and people seem to think that it is the same person. Not that far back if you want to find the discussion.

FORT Fanatic
    well yes but no. this wasnt my idea. i have been reading about this theory on other boards and all evidence points to it. so its got like a 80% chance of being right, and i dont know if anyone on here doesnt want to find out who it is.

FORT Newbie
    Well I for one think that Jack going to Ana, was the start of their relationship.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Matthew Fox is on record of saying that he will be with Ana, not Kate.
    So they will use this army to work together and become a couple. She can stand up to Jack. But in the long range, next year or whenever, I still think Jack will wind up with Kate.
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-21-2006 at 07:46 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags

FORT Fanatic
    notice how many (most) of our losties have dad issues

jack- alcoholic father
    sawyer- con man father
    locke- swindled locke out of a kidney
    kate- also had alcoholic father
    walt- didnt like michael at first/ stepdad (name cant come to me at the moment) doesnt like him
    shannon/boone- dad died in accident
    hurley- not enough info but maybe never saw father or hes dead?
    claire/charlie/eko/sayid- dont know about fathers yet
    AL- father not seen in her flashback. anybody have input on this one?
    sun- dad owned hotel and did bad stuff away from business (hired jin to do it for him)

anyway, long story short, a lot of our castaways have a father problem.
    did i miss any?

Sawyer's father was not a con man. His parents were swindled by a con man. Jin's father was a lowly fisherman - a fact Jin tried to hide (by saying he was dead?). In one ep we saw him go back and reconnect with his dad.
    Count your blessings!

Didn't sawyer's Dad kill his mother? I would say that is an issue.

+ Reply to Thread