Thread: Lost - Season 2

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian_Rippa View Post
    Found a link to the blooper reel from the first season dvd. It's teh funnay

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5246129&q=lost
    Thanks, Hawaii !!!

Michael's stuff was hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    It didn't really look like her at all; to compare for yourself and get an opinion on who she really looks like: www.ravenscraft.org/index.php?paged=2

You'll need to scroll down quite far.

doesn't look like her at all.

who could the mystery man be? Boone? Maybe there is no link.
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 01-19-2006 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    Thanks, Hawaii !!!

Michael's stuff was hysterical

doesn't look like her at all.

who could the mystery man be? Boone? Maybe there is no link.

I know it's not probable, but wouldn't it be too ironic if it were Locke?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    It didn't really look like her at all; to compare for yourself and get an opinion on who she really looks like: www.ravenscraft.org/index.php?paged=2

You'll need to scroll down quite far.
    Oh, OK, thanks.

Hmm, maybe the Other Man that Sarah was seeing was Ethan!

Or Sawyer (our Sawyer not the real Sawyer)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    My husband says: They've wasted 49 days piddling around when they should have been training all along. Ever since they knew something else and someone else was on the island and it was obvious they weren't friendly or they would have brought a welcome gift.

And why did he ask AL instead of Sayid who was in a REAL army with supposedly real combat training as opposed to a police officer who has completely different training and tactics than the military does? The only similarity is they both shoot guns and even those are different, police carry handguns, military rifles.
    I couldn't agree more. Weird and dangerous stuff has been happening on that island since day 1. Some sort of co-ordinated defense training is way overdue. And I'd want input from Sayid and Locke as well as Ana Lucia.

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000
    ETA:
    Just read this on another board. Someone said there was a date on the xrays in the beginning of the show that said Nov 15, 2005. Can anyone confirm this?

ETA2:
    Quote from another board:
    "Creepy Other: "Someone a whole lot smarter than us once said'From the dawn of our species, man has been blessed with a sense of curiosity',"

Who said it? --- Alvar Hanso see front page of thehansofoundation.org

Guess this confirms that they're related to the experiments. "
    Yup, Angelo's X-ray was in fact dated 16-Nov-2005. I think we'll have to chalk that up to an oversight by the props department.

And I knew when Mr. Friendly was giving that quote that I should probably recognize it, but I didn't. I might have if Hanso had said it on the show, but it's just on his website, which I have barely glanced at. But it does prove there's a connection between The Others and the Dharma experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Susie
    I for sure think it is Desmond that Sarah was knocking boots with. Makes sense to me thinking about Jacks reaction when he first saw Desmond. Jack probably found out later who she was knocking boots with and knows it was Desmond. Does anyone remember what their conversation was when they figured out they were both on the island? Did they talk about Sarah? I can't remember.
    I agree with SQUATMAN that Sarah's lover couldn't possibly have been Desmond. Desmond met Jack the same day of her accident. Desmond was preparing at that time for a race around the world. Jack and Sarah didn't marry for another 2 years after that. And we have to assume they were probably married at least a couple years before she left him. Desmond has been on the island for 3 years. The timeline just doesn't fit. Plus, when Desmond recognized Jack in the bunker he asked about the girl Jack had told him about. "Was she OK? What happened to her?"

I suppose it could turn out to be someone we know, but I kind of think it was just some random guy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    for some reason when beardo said, "someone a whole lot smarter than us once said". as soon as he finished saying that part i knew right away it was hanso. dont know why, but like my mid-night theory, it just came to me.

btw, when he was yelling light em up, was he yelling so the "light-em-ups" could hear him cuz there may have been a lot of them or just for intimidation?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I assumed it was so that all of the 'lighters' could like their fires up. And I believe that there's a LOT more of them then were at that little meeting. I reckon they wanted to show the Losties that while they (the Losties) usually have an average group of people doing things is about 4 or 5 (Michael, Jack, Locke, Sawyer, Kate), the Others' average group consists of a lot more, meaning the Others have them outnumbered.

IF both sides come to blows eventually, one of the things the Losties will have on their side is probably health, and age, as opposed to the Others' sheer size and knowledge of the island.

TV guest appearance:
    M. C. Gainey
    Lost- Mr. Friendly 1-18-06 Hunting Party
    Lost- Bearded man 5-25-05 Exodus Part 2

http://www.imdb.com

I'm watching Jimmy Kimmel (which is a repeat from last Friday) and they're showing this funny thing "LOST: The musical" It's got some guy who's supposed to be Hurley cuddling with a guy who's supposed to be Charlie. I wouldn't put it past them to make a musical out of the show, though. If they can make a musical out of "Titanic" anything is possible.
    Wow: Evangeline Lily just said that in the rough draft of the pilot, they actually killed Jack! So I guess no one on that show is completely safe.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 01-20-2006 at 12:34 AM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by jenuinely View Post
    Did anyone see Adewale on Jimmy Kimmel? Could you recap here? I taped Lost and saw it long after it aired so I wasn't able to watch Jimmy Kimmel's show.
    Lostlinks finally put that video up tonight. They also have the video for
    "Lost: The Musical" with the very disturbing Hurley/Charlie scene.
    http://www.lostlinks.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler
    Second, we were informed that Dharma is an acronym. From now on, I will refer to it as D.H.A.R.M.A. It's more difficult to type, but accuracy does not come without its cost. Let the speculation begin about it's meaning.
    Here's my guess: "Dirty, Hungry, And Really Moody Actors".

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ
    Someone please give me a little help: was Alex a boy or a girl? I keep remembering Danielle referencing Alex as 'my child' but never as 'my son', or 'my daughter'.
    When Sayid was with Danielle, she never mentioned the gender of her child. But near the beginning of episode 23, when Walt sees her come into camp with her rifle, she tells all the castaways her story and she refers to Alex as "her".
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread