+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Also, Friendly seemed to look in Locke's direction when he mentioned 'opening doors that you shouldn't open', indicating that Friendly knew that it was Boone and Locke initially trying to get the hatch door open.

Someone please give me a little help: was Alex a boy or a girl? I keep remembering Danielle referencing Alex as 'my child' but never as 'my son', or 'my daughter'.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    something really weird happened to me last night. i wake up at 3 in the morning and out of nowhere i have a new theory:

you know how there were no dead bodies except for a few in the 1st class seats? well, lets say that oceanic was involved with this whole dharma/hanso/island thing. say that the people in the 1st class were the "light em up" others (im gonna call them that for a little bit). and then say that the light em up's all were someone from each past of each lostie and oceanic figured out a way to get them on the plane without the losties noticing. this could explain how they know so much about the losties.

its probably not true but it came to me at 3am and thought i would say it.
    But hard to do as they load first class first and everyone has to walk by them to get to the tourist class seats.
    Although there is one plane design I've been on where the door is so situated that you turn right for tourist class and left for first class...so it would work with that kind of plane body....

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Also, Friendly seemed to look in Locke's direction when he mentioned 'opening doors that you shouldn't open', indicating that Friendly knew that it was Boone and Locke initially trying to get the hatch door open.

Someone please give me a little help: was Alex a boy or a girl? I keep remembering Danielle referencing Alex as 'my child' but never as 'my son', or 'my daughter'.

I'm pretty sure she told Sayid that Alex was a girl, but can't find the episode.
    In Solitary she just says that Alex was her child.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 01-19-2006 at 04:48 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie View Post
    You mean to tell me that this whole time Michael Fox has been using his OTHER voice???????? Wow!

I for sure think it is Desmond that Sarah was knocking boots with. Makes sense to me thinking about Jacks reaction when he first saw Desmond. Jack probably found out later who she was knocking boots with and knows it was Desmond. Does anyone remember what their conversation was when they figured out they were both on the island? Did they talk about Sarah? I can't remember.
    but...how long was Desmond in the bunker ? (QBoots surely has a log )

I don't think the timeline fits. Des. may have dated her before their marriage. When Jack met Desmond, she was just injured and Desmond was training to leave. In between then, she recovered fully, married Jack, and was married to Jack long enough for their relationship to grow cold. That's a long time.
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 01-19-2006 at 04:45 PM.

Manu has arrived Hawaiian_Rippa's Avatar
    Found a link to the blooper reel from the first season dvd. It's teh funnay

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5246129&q=lost
    Pi'i Mai Te Naru

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Also, think back to the first 3 eps of this season. Desmond had a pic of a blonde woman. Could that have been Sarah, or has that already been proven false?

I just put in the movie "The Cave" and I saw Daniel Dae Kim's name in the opening credits (Jin). Can't wait to see him.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I don't know, I just don't think Desmond is the other man that Sarah was seeing. I'm sure there is a story there but I don't think he's part of it. I guess time will tell.

WOW! He speaks perfect English. Strange to hear him speak in English and then only Korean on Lost.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Also, think back to the first 3 eps of this season. Desmond had a pic of a blonde woman. Could that have been Sarah, or has that already been proven false?

It didn't really look like her at all; to compare for yourself and get an opinion on who she really looks like: www.ravenscraft.org/index.php?paged=2

You'll need to scroll down quite far.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread