Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    anybody here live in canada?
    Yep. In Toronto, actually.

anybody here live in canada?
    I do. Here's the Canadian preview, if that's your question:

Hurley says to Libby: "Do I know you from somewhere?" and she smiles at him.

Locke asks Charlie if he's using again.

We see Charlie, Liam and drugs in a flashback. (Obviously meaning it's a Charlie-centric episode.)

At night on the beach Charlie holds Aaron. Hurley: "What are you doing with the baby?" Charlie: "I don't know!"

Claire slaps Charlie. Hard.

There's a basket floating out in the waves and you can hear a baby crying. Charlie: "It's the baby!" (Cool - remember last week when Eko was talking about Moses?) Charlie swims towards the basket. (Even though early in season 1 he claimed to be a non-swimmer.)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post

There's a basket floating out in the waves and you can hear a baby crying. Charlie: "It's the baby!" (Cool - remember last week when Eko was talking about Moses?) Charlie swims towards the basket. (Even though early in season 1 he claimed to be a non-swimmer.)

Maybe that means its a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    Maybe that means its a dream?
    Either that or the writers aren't paying attention. Again.

Here's the U.S. preview:

A narrator talks over the whole thing: "His faith will be tested. Their trust will be broken. And none of them will believe what is happening until it's too late."

Charlie smashes open one of the Virgin Mary statuettes. Locke: "Are you using again?"

Claire hands the baby to Locke.

Charlie: "Aaron's in danger! The baby's in danger!"

Hurley to Libby: "Do I know you from somewhere?"

Some quick glimpses of Kate, Sawyer and Jack.

Charlie yells "Help!" and dives into the ocean.

At night someone lights a fire (I can see Charlie's foot), then Sayid yells "Fire!" and people come running and someone grabs Aaron.

This preview is already up at Lostlinks.net
    Last edited by Qboots; 01-18-2006 at 10:46 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Wait! Sawyer called Boatman Zeke. Was that just another nickname or did he know him from somewhere?
    That puzzled me too.

My hubby figures that last season when the others in the boat came up to the raft, either someone called the guy Zeke or he may have actually introduced himself as Zeke.

I don't really remember if that happened or not? Anyone?

I have no recollection of a Zeke ever being mentioned before. I think it's just another of Sawyer's nicknames, like when he called Locke "Mr. Clean".

I don't type fast enough to cover everything on the show, so I neglected to mention the sizzling hot chemistry between Sawyer and Kate when she threw the banana at him. Dayum! Those two need to get a room.

I'm reading "Zeke" is really named "Mr. Friendly"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    omg alex is alive and is an other.
    o yea, and bullets seem to love sawyer.
    Sorry--how did you get that? Did Mr. Friendly call one of the Others, Alex?

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    I'm reading "Zeke" is really named "Mr. Friendly"
    Maybe it's just me, but he didn't really seem all that friendly.

So we learned a few things tonight:

Yes, PWS, the person who brought out the bound and gagged Kate was named Alex. Probably not a coincidence. Probably Danielle's kid.

There seems to be a very large number of "Others". And they have a line they don't want crossed. Do they inhabit the Dark Territory?

Walt is OK.

We know that Jack's marriage broke up when his wife started seeing someone else because she was lonely due to his long hours at the hospital. Although that didn't stop her from also sleeping with Jack at the same time, since she mentioned the pregnancy test to him. Slut.

I think the combo to the gun closet is Right 2 times to 25, Left 2 times to 29, Right one time to 40. Just in case any of you need a firearm.

Not sure what to make of Mr. Friendly's reaction to Jack mentioning Ethan's name. Anybody?

That would be a great drinking game. Actually I've got 2. #1 Every time Sawyer calls someone by a nickname (i.e. Freckles, Doc, Mr. Clean, Captain Falafel [his nickname for Sayid], Pilsbury, etc..) and every time Hurley says "Dude"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread