+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 520 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    hepcat, I am so sorry! You are one of the greatest recappers I have ever read and I am sorry that you were denied this episode. If I had taped it, (as I had planned to); I would have it in the mail to you tomorrow. I am hoping one of the other forters will send to you immediately!
    You're sweet. I'll figure something out.

I can't believe they didn't touch on the raft, though I guess I should be selfishly glad.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Lea
    I thought last night's show was quite different from past shows. More questions than answers. Did the "others" turn Walt into an "other" or was he just a vision?Where is Kate now that she's in the hatch? Is she alright? Is the hatch the center for all evil? Is Desmond causing all the evil in the world? Is Desmond good or bad? Where those steriods he was takeing or something that makes him do evil things? Was whatever he was takeing stopped him from being infected by the "others"? Was Desmond forced to be in the hatch? Is someone suplying Desmond his fresh food? I could go on and on but I have to take out the trash and go to work.

Very cool episode for season premiere. My 14-yr.-old daughter had her feet up off the floor, she was so scared. I liked the pep-talk Jack's dad gave him about holding out hope. That seemed to be the theme for me this week. I don't think Desmond had anything to do with the "miracle". I think Jack did his best and the odds fell to him. Did you catch the reaction of his medical support team when he told her he'd fix her? It does seem we're going beyond the possiblility of coincidence with all the connections between the flight survivors. Not sure what to make of that. What was flashing on the computer and why did Locke tell Jack not to push the button? Yea! More questions to ponder. Wish I had taped it so I could watch it again. Loved the upbeat music down in the bunker. Very bizarre.
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey
    I've never really understood the show. I'm sure my brother will get obsessed with it sometime, and I'll just watch the DVDs he buys.

Hey! Awesome way to start the season!!! Can someone post the link to the bar-code - I can't seem to find it!

Thanks!
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Eep! Truly bad timing...... even with the disclaimer
    They should have put this show on in Jan. instead of during hurricane seasoning.

Also, what doctor and deputy are NOT on duty during and after a hurricane? Must work for FEMA.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth
    I have a record player.
    Me too and vinyl records that I play on it. I also have CD and cassettes. My dad had an 8 track player up until 6 years ago.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    when Desmond was on the stationery bike, he was peddling at 16 mph......

nice basement apartment he has.....lots of laundry soap on the shelf, dish washing soap - I suppose those could be from storage, but part of me wonders if he receives supplies from the outside. That looked like canned fruit that he dumped into the blender.

Interesting that there was a bright sunlit looking window down there. It must be one of those man made artificial simulations of daylight to help a person cope with long periods of confinement.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18187

Came across this interview with Damon L....one of the directors...Some stuff we already have answers to, but some is very interesting as well.
    "Reality leaves a lot to the imagination." John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by lovesrealitytv
    Hey! Awesome way to start the season!!! Can someone post the link to the bar-code - I can't seem to find it!
    http://www.oceanicflight815.com/ It's the first item on the lower, greyer menu.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread