+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Wait! Sawyer called Boatman Zeke. Was that just another nickname or did he know him from somewhere?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    omg alex is alive and is an other.
    not Alex

Charlie and Hurley sit in the bunker looking through old 70's albums, including Geronimo Jackson. Sayid enters and they tell him that Jack, Sawyer, Locke and Kate went after Michael. Hurley has the hots for Libby.

Bearded dude tells our boys that the only reason they have survived 50 days on his island is because he and his people have allowed it. Jack thinks the castaways probably outnumber the Others. But then many torches light up in the darkness, proving him wrong. Beard calls for Alex to "Bring her out." It's a bound and gagged Kate. This forces our boys to give up their weapons. Jack looks pretty pissed at Kate, and Sawyer tells Beard: "You and me ain't done Zeke."
    Last edited by Qboots; 01-18-2006 at 09:59 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I wonder if the someone else Sarah's been seeing was Desmond
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Flashback shows Jack going home and telling Sarah that the patient died and he kissed Gabriela. Sarah says she's been seeing someone else and is leaving him. She tells him he'll always need something to fix.

Locke, Jack, Sawyer and Kate return to the beach. Sawyer says he would have done the same thing Kate did. Locke plays with baby Aaron as Charlie looks on. Ana Lucia feeds Vincent. Jack chats with her and asks, as a former cop, how long she thinks it would take to train an army.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Hurley recognizes Libby? From the funny farm?

FORT Fanatic
    woah, that was an awesome episode. US preview was too edited and stuff to tell whats gonna happen. i think its a claire-centric or charlie centric episode.

FORT Fanatic
    o yea, and the preview shows why the episode will be called fire+water.

The preview next week went to fast to tell what's going on but from what I can tell, Charlie senses the baby's in danger, there's people in the water, Locke asks Charlie if he's using again, Hurley recognizes Libby and it looks like one of "Them" takes baby Aaron.

FORT Fanatic
    anybody here live in canada?

+ Reply to Thread