+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Exciting spoiler! If it's accurate, I hope they have enough time to film these episodes before M.R.'s trial. I think they are about 5 episodes ahead, so it might be do-able.

If she ends up in jail or rehab and her character is still vital to the plot, I could accept a replacement actor. Could you-all?

To paraphrase Nilesgirl: 2 hours and 1 minute to go.....

Well, it was 6:59 on my clock
    Last edited by cricketeen; 01-18-2006 at 06:59 PM. Reason: I can tell time
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Whoohoo! 18 minutes for the encore of "23rd Psalm" and 1 hour and 18 minutes for "Hunting Party". Now that Sayid and Shannon have "Pressed Flesh" as he put it on The View, are we going to see more flesh pressing? Maybe Sawyer and Kate?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

We start with a flashback: Jack and his Dad look at X-Rays. Italian man, Angelo, has a tumor on his spine. Very risky to operate, but Angelo's beautiful daughter, Gabriela, begs Jack to consider it.

Back in the bunker, Jack and Locke are minding the count-down when Michael decides he needs to go after Walt. He knocks Locke out and locks he and Jack in the gun closet.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Let's see

a French old man and his daughter...

who looks like Danielle

FORT Fanatic
    i think hes italian
    funny that it looks like danIELLe | gabrIELLE. probably a coincidence.

Yes, he's Italian.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Jack and Locke worry that nobody will find them in time to push the button. But Kate drags Sawyer into the bunker to get his bandage changed.

Kate resets the timer while Sawyer lets Locke and Jack out of the closet. The guys decide to go after Michael.

Flashback shows that Jack has been testing Angelo for a month, but isn't happy with the results. He goes home at 4:30 am. Sarah says she took a pregnancy test, but it was negative.

Locke spots Michael's bootprint. Kate wants to go along of course, but Jack forbids it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    was that vine they were climbing the same vine that the tailies pulled sawyer up from and also where cindy vanished?

Wait! I'm thinking of something. Is it only Jack that performs the surgery? I'm asking because remember season 1. The whole reason why daddy went to Australia and subsequently committed suicide. The surgery. The one that daddy was doing inebriated. Could this be the same surgery?

FORT Fanatic
    nilesgirl we will probably find out in the next 33 minutes...

+ Reply to Thread