+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    yeah i forgot about that conversation. but kate didnt mention the horse right? just that she thinks she's going crazy..

with shannon and sayid it was the walt sighting.

with the tailies it was the whispers.

what bothers me is that when AL shot shannon, she should have heard shannon yelling walts name and sayid screaming shannon as others here have mentioned. but i think the whispering in the jungle were manipulating them from not hearing them shouting. michael should have heard walts and shannons name being shouted and either inform the tailies or yell back at them.

im going to assume that they are either keeping things from one another or they are talking its just that its not being shown to us...just assume...well for some incidents. or like what lostisland said...to drag out the series and things will be mentioned along the way.
    I think that the whispers were just loud enough-in addition to the pouring rain falling on the ground and the leaves, that they couldn't hear anything else over it. And no. Kate didn't mention the horse to anyone but a barely concious Sawyer (just before he turned into Wayne and said "Why did you kill me?") and Charlie (When she asked him if he thought it was possible that there were horses in the jungle, she said that she thought she saw a horse. Charlie said there were polar bears and boars but he didn't think there were horses.)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    shannon saw walt first than sayid saw him.

kate saw horse first and later recovering sawyer saw horse also.

i guess many of them kind of dismiss some things. or try to reason it with something else.

hmm...shannon was still reeling from lost of boone that led her to see walt.

kate was taking care of a critically injured man that she wont admit to others especially herself that she cares for him and didn't have any sleep at all and see horse.

and almost forgot, last season, jack saw his father in the jungle. but he also was working himself to death taking care/control of the group and wasnt resting much.

hurley had that weird dream with the chicken man and english speaking jin...but then again...it was just a dream right?

locke had that nigerian beechcraft crash which was happening when his legs started to act up...led to boones untimely death.

boone had that hallucination where shannon got captured by a monster and left for dead...but wasnt that helped with some sort of concoction locke made and put on boones head wound.

were there any other hallucination/dream sequence in the show besides those.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Mr. Eko) is scheduled to be on Jimmy Kimmel next Wednesday. Although Kimmel has no idea how to pronounce his name. For that matter, neither do I.
    in Canadian it's:
    Adewale = add a WALL, eh ?
    Akinnuoye = a KIN you, eh?
    Agbaje = , eh ?

FORT Fanatic
    i think its like what you said; add a wall eh
    but then i think its, akin you oy
    ag badge eh

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I'm guessing he has a nickname that is easier for Westerners to pronounce that Kimmel will seize on.

FORT Fanatic
    maybe he will call him eko...

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN View Post
    in Canadian it's:
    Adewale = add a WALL, eh ?
    Akinnuoye = a KIN you, eh?
    Agbaje = , eh ?
    Very good phonetic breakdown, Squatman.
    I think the second name is more like:
    a KIN oo way

or the Canuck version:
    a KIN ooooh eh

And the last name:
    UG baj EH

I think you right, Getreal
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Poutymouse
    However here is a strange thought. What if the "others" are not part of the whole black smoke monster thing. Like the others could be from one part of the experiment and the black smoke something else entirely. In which case that could be why the others never came to the front of the island.
    Yes! I had been tossing around a theory based on what Danielle said about the monster, that it's a "security system". What if the smoke is actually the result of entering the numbers into the Dharma computer??!!! The doctor on the orientation film said that some unforseen events lead them to having to do this, right? What if "The Others" had attacked one (The Arrow) or all of the 5 other stations, and the Dharma initiative had to create this security system to keep The Others away from The Swan.

Maybe The Others are all former participants of The Dharma Initiative who were driven crazy by it, much like Desmond was when he took off. I think a few people from the Fuselage are already going a little crazy (Locke, Michael). My gut follows Rose, who succintly said "I don't like the hatch".
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

I have a feeling that the island itself had supernatural attributes a long time before Hanso ever got his nose in it. I have a feeling that the Others are directly associated with the island's supernatural attributes, while the hatch is Hanso's creation. I also agree that the hatch and the experiments in it are at odds with the Others and that this conflict was going on before the plane crash. I have a feeling we will learn about this conflcit slowly as this season progresses. The Others only want the good people maybe as a survival mechanism against the island (or against the smoke/security system).
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

+ Reply to Thread