+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 520 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Oceanic website now has a bar code showing up at bottom. Click on it and it will ask for the special clue being given away each week on GMA (I think). Here is the password/clue: theislandiswaiting

This will take you to a page out of the show for next weeks script. It is a spoiler.
    At least I now understand why Jack's father appeared.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 09-22-2005 at 12:48 AM.

Grrr, we lost power from 8:30 until 9:57. I can't stand it! I've been waiting to see this all summer and the first time we lose power is for the premiere? Argh!

*sigh* I'll have to be content with reading summaries until it repeats. There's not a cloud in the sky and no reason for us to lose power.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Now that was an episode worth waiting for
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Number 108 is supposed to have significant meaning in ancient vedic texts, but I don't have a clue to what. I will have to try and research that.
    So I typed in Vedic and 108 into google and found this page. Check how many times the number 108 appears in it:
    http://www.veda.harekrsna.cz/bhaktiyoga/bhaktiyoga-5.htm

Also, I don't if it's been mentioned before because I couldn't quite read all of the thread for season 1, but did anyone notice this site for Driveshaft? It looks so legit. http://www.driveshaftband.com/ It even has legit full-length videos for "(You All) Everybody".

I don't see the barcode thing at oceanic-air, but the seating chart no longer loads for some reason. What am I missing?

Sorry, didn't realize the 108 sum of all the numbers was already revealed at www.thetailsection.com ...but I did figure that out on my own.

BTW, That pic is hilarious: http://www.thetailsection.com/hatch4.jpg
    Last edited by muggle; 09-22-2005 at 01:38 AM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Grrr, we lost power from 8:30 until 9:57. I can't stand it! I've been waiting to see this all summer and the first time we lose power is for the premiere? Argh!

*sigh* I'll have to be content with reading summaries until it repeats. There's not a cloud in the sky and no reason for us to lose power.
    hepcat, I am so sorry! You are one of the greatest recappers I have ever read and I am sorry that you were denied this episode. If I had taped it, (as I had planned to); I would have it in the mail to you tomorrow. I am hoping one of the other forters will send to you immediately!

Wow. Great episode. But WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE PEOPLE ON THE RAFT!????? We get a vision of Walt and that's it? Now I have to wait a week to find out what happened to Sawyer, Michael and Jing? Argh.

Jack's walk through the bunker was surreal. I could just feel his disorientation when he entered the room with the computers and the music was playing. MF played that scene very very well.

Mr. Sweetpea thought it would take half the season to make it down the hatch (given how long some things took in S1) so we're both pleased things seem to be moving along at a nice clip except...oh yeah, WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO THE RAFT? ARGH!

Thanks muggle! Here is something I found :
    http://www.shrifreedom.com/yoga108.shtml

and this one is a little better to understand:
    http://koenraadelst.voiceofdharma.co...sc/why108.html

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    Yes, he was in Charlie's flashbacks tonight when he goes for a jog up and down the stadium steps--he trips and Desmond comes over to talk to him. They share a bottle of water.
    That is not Charlie....that is Jack. He was in Jack's flashbacks.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Regular
    Where did Desmond get the fresh fruit and eggs for his blender?

The Oceanic-air.com site is getting some updates tonight. The seating chart suddenly started working again, but there are different things happening when you click on the seats of the featured passengers. I did find the bar-code thingy at the second oceanic site. Interesting reading.
    Last edited by muggle; 09-22-2005 at 01:49 AM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread