+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Hmmm, now that I think about it, when they were filming Walkabout, they told Terry O'Quinn to look at the camera as if he 'was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world'. Could the monster have possibly been showing him his beloved Helen? Or perhaps it was showing him scenes of himself walking normally?

Check out this little excerpt of a transcript from "What Kate Did": from the following site: http://www.lost-tv.com/transcripts/W...e_Did_Lost.htm
    MICHAEL: Why can't you just put the numbers in now?
    LOCKE: It doesn't work that way. The alarm goes off at 4 minutes; you can't type anything until then. [Locke presses some keys to show nothing happens on the screen].
    That clearly proves that he's not really talking to Walt, right? He's dreaming it or something.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    love this episode. incredible.

the only beef i had was the black smoke looking a little pathetic in the jungle. it just looked weird. but love the flashback moment in the smoke when eko was staring into it. i guess people had to have a good TV set to see it cause my sister couldn't see it in her room until i asked her about it.

I want more backstories of Eko and Ana Lucia. These 2 had one of the most messed up past histories where both have killed before and after plane crash. and now i want to know how they ended up in sydney and this ill fated flight...cause we know the rest.

now the only one of the main characters with no backstory is Libby...so we should expect one sometime before season ends so we know everyone.

FORT Fan
    i think the whole 'nigerian drug plane' is there to stray people away from the fact that they haven't revealed AT ALL where the island is located. everything points to the south pacific (at the coordinates of the numbers) but maybe not, maybe it's closer to Nigeria since that small plane can't fly that far without needing gas.

FORT Fanatic
    xjeff99. yeah its there to confuse everyone on how that plane got there when lots assume island is in the sopac. but if its closer to nigeria, then the pilot(s) were really really lost to fly one direction and than the get off course which means they had to pretty much turn the plane around since they supposedly were heading out to los angeles. going NW or towards E. that plane mustve had some malfunctioning compass or purposely set in particular direction to have pilots go to that direction(autopilot) hence pilots realize they weren't in the right direction so they went manual to try find right way but got lost and yeah....

but...they couldve landed in another poor country and re-fueled there and paid with the heroin and left again. they dont need to land in an airport. they can just look for an empty stretch of land to make a landing but still close to a town to get gas. most poor country's gov/military are so lacking equipments they wouldn't know if it landed.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's wondering where the h-e-double hockey sticks Demsond and Danielle are! They just vanished! Are we ever going to see them again? We also don't know anything about Cindy or Bernard & Rose. Or are they not considered main characters?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Hmmm, now that I think about it, when they were filming Walkabout, they told Terry O'Quinn to look at the camera as if he 'was looking at the most beautiful thing in the world'. Could the monster have possibly been showing him his beloved Helen? Or perhaps it was showing him scenes of himself walking normally?
    Ah ha...that would make sense, wouldn't it?!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic
    nilesgirl...cindy andt rose/bernard arent considered "MAIN" characters but guests with recurring roles. same with walt actor. im pretty sure libby is now part of the main with eko and AL from the tailie section.

but maybe TPTB will see fan reaction of the loving couple rose/bernard and make one backstory of them. hell, they should make one fast bam/bam/bam backstory of the 'other' plane crash survivors who aren't the main characters. the same way how they the episode "the other 48 days" or whatever, the one focusing on the tailies lives. like what that science teacher who exploded last season said there are other survivors besides those who make the decisions on the island.
    Last edited by bell; 01-12-2006 at 11:27 PM.

Strange how Adewale (Eko) is billed first in the opening credits now. Who was billed first in Season 1?

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    In both seasons, there's 14 characters billed in the credits.
    S1: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Charlie, Hurley, Sayid, Jin, Sun, Claire, Michael, Walt, Boone, Shannon
    S2: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Locke, Charlie, Hurley, Sayid, Jin, Sun, Claire, Michael, Ana-Lucia, Eko, Libby (Cynthia's name appears in the opening credits, at the end, because her last name ends in W).

Edit: Just thought of something else: when the drug plane started to go down, there were still the 3 occupants in it. Now, common sense would dictate that IF they refueled somewhere else after leaving Eko behind, they would have left his brother, or at least gotten him help. When they went down in the plane, the two 'bad' priests jumped in parachutes (one was found in S1, the other in last night's ep). If Eko's brother were still alive, he would have probably already jumped too, or at least tried to fly the plane. Since he did neither, he was probably already dead before the plane crashed.
    Last edited by Canada Champ; 01-13-2006 at 12:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread