+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Good theory about possibly some of them being there to see if there souls are able to be redeemed. I like that. I've said from the time that it first happened that it probably wasn't Walt typing. And how did the screen all of a sudden go blank the second Jack looked at it? Michael didn't type anything and he didn't hit any other buttons. He was about to respond to "Walt" saying "You have to come...." and then Jack showed up. Michael kept his hands off the keyboard and they started talking. Jack came around next to Michael and the screen was blank.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Good theory about possibly some of them being there to see if there souls are able to be redeemed. I like that. I've said from the time that it first happened that it probably wasn't Walt typing. And how did the screen all of a sudden go blank the second Jack looked at it? Michael didn't type anything and he didn't hit any other buttons. He was about to respond to "Walt" saying "You have to come...." and then Jack showed up. Michael kept his hands off the keyboard and they started talking. Jack came around next to Michael and the screen was blank.
    I know this is an old computer on the show, but my computer screen goes black when there is no activity for a period of time. I just have never installed a screen saver on it, so I get a black screen if it sits for over a few min.

Also, where can I find the screen caps of the images in the black smoke? I didn't notice them last night and now I'm dying to see them.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Ok, I'm officialy hooked. I have been avoiding Lost because I missed the first season, but I saw parts of the recap yesterday and I watched the episode. So now I'm dying to know the back stories of all the characters and what's up between the doctor/Ana-Lucia and the doctor/Sawyer?/and the other girl. Where can I get all this info? I'll be watching on Wednesdays for sure now.

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I know this is an old computer on the show, but my computer screen goes black when there is no activity for a period of time. I just have never installed a screen saver on it, so I get a black screen if it sits for over a few min.

Also, where can I find the screen caps of the images in the black smoke? I didn't notice them last night and now I'm dying to see them.
    If you PM me, I can give you the link.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post

One thing that is bothering me, the Others went after members of the tail section, obviously they knew about the front section, so why was Walt the only one they wanted? Obviously they want children, but weren't they also taking "good" people. I keep thinking about Rose and why wouldn't they come for her also?
    The Others didn't pick Bernard as a "good" person when they were taking more than half of the Tailies either, so maybe Rose and Bernard have some freaky past that we'll find out about later.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    If you PM me, I can give you the link.
    It's okay to post links to LOST sites. LOST isn't reality television.

I don't have the screencap but lostmedia.com is where you can usually find them.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsuc...7021&stop=7040 This was the link that was given to me.

Hey nilesgirl, that link you posted didn’t work for me but this one does:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsuc...7021&stop=7040

Just be warned for anyone going over there this site isnt PG13 like we are here at FORT. To see the pics in the black smoke I have to look at my computer at an angle.

Okay, I found a series of screencaptures of the images in the smoke here. Sledgeweb's Lost Stuff - he did an incredible job! Click on the thumbnail to see them large.

+ Reply to Thread