+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

American preview also showed the Michael search party, Jack, Sawyer & Locke, hearing shots in the woods/forest and falling to the ground yelling Michael then at night it appears they are surrounded by a circle of people with torches and you hear a mans voice say something like "this is our island".

I also saw a womans figure in the black mist/smoke. I did not tape it and that was the only image easily noticable in real time viewing. Could not tell who it was tho. I cant wait until they explain the mist and as Charlie pointed out, how the plane from Nigeria wound up in the South Pacific (if that is where they are).

Quote Originally Posted by karen14 View Post
    American preview also showed the Michael search party, Jack, Sawyer & Locke, hearing shots in the woods/forest and falling to the ground yelling Michael then at night it appears they are surrounded by a circle of people with torches and you hear a mans voice say something like "this is our island".
    Thanks Karen!

That last part makes sense in conjunction with the cast list posted at TV.com.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They have M.C. Gainey listed as "Mr. Friendly". M.C. Gainey is the guy on the boat who took Walt. Maybe our castaways will finally get to confront a group of "Others".

And tonight's episode has finally made me give up my dislike for Charlie. I felt so bad for him after Claire kicked him to the curb. Which is alright, since I have a new person to hate.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    i brought up the question of how the plane got in the south pacific in this thread. back on page like 133 or so when i talk about how i watched the season 1 dvd and my questions about it.

Dang, other message board sites already have up screen caps. I wont post the link because I think that is frowned upon here. But Eko's mist shows:

Some of the images in the mist and they are from Eko's past: The church where his brother preached at. The priest Eko killed. People that were standing around upset. And an image of Christ on the cross.

If you havent found links yet and want to see I guess it is ok to PM me.

Wow, great episode tonight. I didn't see anything in the smoke but flashes of light. Guess I need TIVO so I can slo mo things like that. It was quite freaky, though.

My heart was breaking for Eko.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Thanks Karen!

That last part makes sense in conjunction with the cast list posted at TV.com.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    They have M.C. Gainey listed as "Mr. Friendly". M.C. Gainey is the guy on the boat who took Walt. Maybe our castaways will finally get to confront a group of "Others".

And tonight's episode has finally made me give up my dislike for Charlie. I felt so bad for him after Claire kicked him to the curb. Which is alright, since I have a new person to hate.
    Q, I haven't seen anything related to your post!? Where did you get this?
    Go Tigers!

Okay. Apparantly, Ekko's brother (Fredrick McKormick) was not who I thought it was. I was actually a little disappointed with the whole haircut thing. She didn't cut that much off. Although, I have to admit he did look yummy. Then again, he always looks yummy. What was up with the black smoke thing? The only thing I can think of is that the reason it didn't "take" him was because he showed no fear. He-unlike everyone else who has seen it (as Charlie pointed out)-didn't run from it. He just stood there almost daring it to "take" him. I was kind of hoping that Charlie would've done the right thing and destroyed all of the drugs. Would there have been a way to get the drugs out without shattering the statue? I was hoping he would've restored my faith in him. I was saying the whole time when they burned the plane "Come on Charlie. Throw it in the fire. You don't need that stuff anymore. Come on Charlie. Destroy it." Alas, he didn't. But I don't think he plans on taking any of it either given the way it ended.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by snoopy View Post
    Q, I haven't seen anything related to your post!? Where did you get this?
    You mean the casting? TV.com keeps track of all the episode summaries and guest casts of just about every show known to man. They always seem to have the cast list and description for the next couple episodes of Lost a few weeks ahead of time.

Here's the Canadian preview from CTV:

Locke and Jack are in the bunker.
    Locke: "What happened?"
    Jack: "Michael knocked you out. You want to tell me why you let Michael in here?"
    Locke: "He wanted a gun. For shooting practise."

Hurley (to Jin & Sun): "He stole some guns and he went all commando. Said he was going after Walt."

Locke: "Something tells me he might be past listening to reason."
    Jack: "You think we should just let him go?"
    Locke: "Who are we to tell anyone what they can or can't do?"
    Last edited by Qboots; 01-12-2006 at 12:17 AM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

[QUOTE=Qboots;1735645]You mean the casting? TV.com keeps track of all the episode summaries and guest casts of just about every show known to man. They always seem to have the cast list and description for the next couple episodes of Lost a few weeks ahead of time.

Here's the Canadian preview from CTV:

Locke and Jack are in the bunker.
    Locke: "What happened?"
    Jack: "Michael knocked you out. You want to tell me why you let Michael in here?"
    Locke: "He wanted a gun. For shooting practise."

Hurley (to Jin & Sun): "He stole some guns and he went all commando. Said he was going after Walt."

Locke: "Something tells me he might be past listening to reason."
    Jack: "You think we should just let him go?"

Thanks, but that doesn't relate to "Mr. Friendly"?
    Go Tigers!

Mr. Friendly being the guy who took Walt.
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread