+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I did the slo-mo thing during the black smoke, and there were images inside it, one of a woman...
    Really!? I did not get that on my old regular tv- wow- who do you think it could be?
    Go Tigers!

FORT Fogey
    Ok... After waiting for soooooooo long.. I didn't like the episode.

Something is missing. Something doesn't feel right or believable. Can't quite to figure out what exactly but I am not liking it.

So I was half right about Ekko. He was part of the drug smuggling but he never actually made it onto the beach craft. Am I the only one who thinks the guy who played Ekko's brother (when they were older and the brother was a priest) looked a little familiar. Anyway we can find out his name?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Excellent recap! My heart was breaking when Ecko (as a boy) shot the old man to spare his younger brother. What a sacrifice. What a horror, especially when you think that things like that have gone on in the past/go on today. People are cruel...It's almost unreal how cruel people can be.

Anyhow, I am one of the people who like Ana Lucia's character (not like I'd want to be friends with her, but I like her on the show) and was happy to see Jin and Sun trying to befriend her at the end of the show. It tugged at my heart.

Let's face it. I'm a schmaltzy mess tonight! OK, must think happy thoughts...

Hey, are there any pigs in the blanket left? Or what did she call it...croissant dogs? Mmmmm...tasty!
    Well I was partly right about Eko, so got to gloat a bit to hubby :LOL

The smoke thing, weird and Eko just stared it down with no fear and it retreated.

So do you think THIS is the black smoke Danielle referred too?

Will Eko see his brother in the jungle now?

Pass the pigs in blankets. I was at a small party last night where they had them and I got 2 and the kids found them and they were gone. Would like to have more!

Speaking of food, why would Locke and Michael waste a jar of whatever that was for target practice? They could have shot sticks or something.

And another thing ( :LOL ) why wouldn't they have saved the heroin and given it to Jack to put with the medical supplies? It is used as a pain killer and in case someone else needs to have a leg amputated (like they were going to do to Boone), that would come in handy. Just seems like they could really use it medicinally.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    what was the last word Walt was typing before Jack interupted Michael?
    All I saw was "You need to come", but maybe someone can do a freeze-frame and see more.

I'll do a recap of the Canadian preview in awhile, is there anyone that can fill us in on the American preview?

nilesgirl: Yemi's real name is Adetokumboh M'Cormack. He sometimes goes by Frederick McCormack.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Hmmm.. I saw "You need to con" like the word cut in the middle.

MRD
    American Preview:

Michael gets into the gun cabinet and leaves to find Walt. Locke, Jack and Sawyer (and maybe Jin??? not sure) form search party to go look for him. Kate wants to go and Jack tells her no.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

In the smoke..the woman looked like possibly someone from the village in Nigeria...and also one shot looked possibly like Eko's reaction when the plane went down (horror, or shock? a shot of his face) So I would think memories, too. The woman was very clear during slo-mo...the rest not as clear.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    American Preview:

Michael gets into the gun cabinet and leaves to find Walt. Locke, Jack and Sawyer (and maybe Jin??? not sure) form search party to go look for him. Kate wants to go and Jack tells her no.
    Thanks very much. And you brought up some good questions. I figured the bottle they were shooting at was empty, until Michael hit it and white stuff came out. And I've wondered since last season why they just left the heroin out in the jungle. Surely Jack should have been in charge of it.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fanatic
    yay. maybe im finally right about a theory with the memories thing. i thought i recognized something funny about eckos face when they did that kind of wraparound through the smoke thing.

+ Reply to Thread