+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

They're jumping back and forth between the fuselage survivors and the tail section survivors. Kind of gives you a better feel for the show, since we didn't even know about the Tailies during season 1.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The last segment was all about the tailies. Frankly I'd prefer to see more from season 1.

I'm old, the memory is going, you know.......
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Aw rats. I hate to watch Boone die all over again.

Hey - there's Desmond!

Now here's something I didn't remember: when Sayid shows Charlie the crashed Beechcraft, he shows him the statuettes are full of heroin. For some reason I had been thinking that Charlie was toting around the Virgin Mary, totally oblivious to the contents.

I hope I'm not rambling too much. Just getting my fingers warmed up for the real episode at 9:00.

Now we have to watch Shannon die again. I still don't see how Ana-Lucia could mistake her for an Other. The Others come and go silently and are never seen. Shannon was screaming Walt's name and Sayid was behind her yelling her name. A cop should have seen that there was no comparison to the behavior of the Others.

Have I mentioned I hate Ana-Lucia?

Charlie had been packing his temptation around with him. All the closer to tempt him more.

You're right...Ana Lucia was trigger happy. I hated seeing Shannon get shot all over again.

I'm so EXCITED for the new episode!!!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Again (and again, and again...) PLEASE do not quote any posts that have spoiler tags. They show up when quoted in some of the color schemes you can use on this site!!
    Thanks!! Please remember this. I've been avoiding this thread and came in tonight and sure enough, the first page I look at has quoted someone's spoiler and it showed up on my screen.

I love that scene with Michael at the computer, thinking Walt may be on the other end. I hope that scene continues tonight.

And we're off!

A flashback shows Eko as a child in Nigeria playing soccer. Some armed gangsters pull up in a pick-up and round up the kids. A priest tries to stop them. One of the thugs gives a small boy a gun to kill the old man. Young Eko grabs the gun and does it himself, to save the smaller boy the horror.

Back on the beach, Claire introduces herself to Eko and mentions that Charlie has a Virgin Mary statuette. Eko becomes upset and breaks it open, exposing the heroin.
    Last edited by Qboots; 01-11-2006 at 09:23 PM.

Locke sets a new combination on the gun cabinet in the bunker.
    Charlie fishes with Jin.
    Eko demands to be taken to the herion.

Flashback shows a now grown Eko going into a bar to meet with Moroccan drug dealers. He knows they can't get their product out of the country, so he buys it for a pittance. One of the dealers says he has no soul, Eko slits his throat, but spares the other dealer.

Claire is pissed at Charlie for hiding the heroin. He says he's not using and dumps it in the sand.
    Locke teaches Michael how to shoot a rifle.
    Charlie lies to Eko about where he found the heroin, Eko says "Take me to the plane!"
    Last edited by Qboots; 01-11-2006 at 09:24 PM.

hmm, i see that Nightstalker has made another appearance on the island.

+ Reply to Thread