+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

If you read my post from a few posts back, I have my own Ekko theory and it has everything to do with that beachcraft.
    T-minus 5 hours and 43 minutes
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    in the first page of the promo pics (tonights episode), charlie and eko are in the jungle and eko is touching what seems to be a dead guy. who is it?
    also, it is probably nearly confirmed that eko has something to do with religion. he is blessing claire and her baby in one of the pictures.

3 hours and 22 minutes
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    in the first page of the promo pics (tonights episode), charlie and eko are in the jungle and eko is touching what seems to be a dead guy. who is it?
    also, it is probably nearly confirmed that eko has something to do with religion. he is blessing claire and her baby in one of the pictures.

Spoiler at Lost-tv.com - read their spoiler for tonight's episode. It brings up more questions regarding his religiosity.

For Nilesgirl - I read your theory and it seems plausible, except in the trailer, he behaves as if he doesn't know where the plane is. If he were in it when it crashed, he should. Unless he has amnesia, or got lost, or crashed in the dark...........
    I hope he turns out to be a good guy - I like his style. (3 hrs. 16 min. )
    Last edited by cricketeen; 01-11-2006 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Because I can tell time
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

He could've gotten lost in the jungle and forgotten where the plane crashed. 2 hours and 56 minutes here! I CAN'T WAIT!

Sorry for the double post. I just had to do this. We are under an hour now! T-minus 40 minutes and counting! Woohoo.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Sorry for the double post. I just had to do this. We are under an hour now! T-minus 40 minutes and counting!
    Well, somebody's certainly excited!

Possible spoiler on upcoming casting:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to TV.com, the Feb. 1 episode is called "Admissions" and lists Richard Bachman as a guest star. That's Stephen King's other name, and the character is "Officer King". Now it could just be a joke - I think from time to time somebody feeds TV.com erroneous information. But it's been posted there since before Christmas and I really hope it's true. Given the similarities between Lost and The Stand, I'd get a big kick out of seeing Stephen King do a cameo.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Well, somebody's certainly excited!

Possible spoiler on upcoming casting:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    According to TV.com, the Feb. 1 episode is called "Admissions" and lists Richard Bachman as a guest star. That's Stephen King's other name, and the character is "Officer King". Now it could just be a joke - I think from time to time somebody feeds TV.com erroneous information. But it's been posted there since before Christmas and I really hope it's true. Given the similarities between Lost and The Stand, I'd get a big kick out of seeing Stephen King do a cameo.
    I'm totally excited. I'm making crescent dogs (pigs in blankets) just for the event! I can't wait. 14 minutes!

So the 8:00 show is another recap, called "Revelation". Narrated by Peter Coyote, who also narrated "Destination: Lost". A few scenes from the airport, then the crash itself.

I don't remember seeing the tail actually hit the water. Did we see that in the Tailies episode? It was a pretty cool shot.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I feel sorry for anyone that phones Nilesgirl during LOST

The pigs in blankets sound YUMMY!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread