+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    Dom on Ellen this morning, talking about tonight's episode and the storyline.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The drugs are back in the storyline, something about his relationship with Claire being over and becoming an outcast.
    I was busy working and just overheard it, so there might have been more, but just putting it out there for now.

Have you seen Twiddler's links yet? This topic is also going to play into Eko's backstory. From what I have read, I think Eko is going to have a very good story line.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    Have you seen Twiddler's links yet? This topic is also going to play into Eko's backstory. From what I have read, I think Eko is going to have a very good story line.
    Haven't been here in awhile, so will have to check them out. The scene they also showed was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dom and Eko in the forest, Dom shows Eko where he found the statue, Eko says this is not the spot, grabs him and throws Dom against a tree and tells him to take him to the plane. I get the obvious feeling that Eko is somehow associated with those drug runners involved with that plane crash.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Thanks for the pictures Twiddler.

I can hardly wait for tonight.
    God is this work day never going to get over so I can go home and get ready to watch LOST???

No problemo, guys. It's what I do best

T-minus 7 hours and 58 minutes and counting
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Don't forget about the new Recap episode airing at 8pm ET tonight. If you have any friends who havent seen Lost this season, get them to watch it!

Argh, I'm working 5-11 tonight, so I guess I'll have to tape both hours, and I'll miss the play-by-play by Qboots. Oh well, there's always next week.

T-minus 6 hours and 53 minutes and counting
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    T-minus 6 hours and 53 minutes and counting
    Seeing you do this makes me giggle here at work...my 12 yr old son is a absolute FANATIC about this show (Ok..I am too ) but on Wednesday's he comes home and complains about how l-o-n-g the day dragged on and I'll see pages in his schoolwork where he has written the character's names or Hurley's numbers over and over....he puts more effort in this show than he does in some of his schoolwork!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

T-minus 6 hours and 09 minutes. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this. I can't wait to see Kate give Sawyer a haircut.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle View Post
    Haven't been here in awhile, so will have to check them out. The scene they also showed was []
    That scene blew me away! They also showed it on Kimmel.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The Beechcraft has been there quite some time. How did Eko know about it? If he had crashed in it, he'd know where it is. He must have recognized the statuette. Now how many Virgin Mary-type statuettes are there in the world? For him to recognize that one must mean he had something to do with inserting the heroin in the first place, no? And he seemed like such a noble, religious guy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread