+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    ok i just watched the episode "numbers" (hurley-centric if anyone forgets). does anyone know the chances of someone getting a heart attack after a pacemaker is put in? especially after a long period of time..

LG.
    well - pacemakers have batteries that need to be replaced periodically . . . but if you're not on a desert island you would be able to have doctor visits to make sure that gets done. However, you wouldn't get a pacemaker unless you had some pretty serious heart problems, so they'd probably have a higher than average incidence of heart problems.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Looks like Evangeline Lilly and Dominic Monaghan are both doing the talk show circuit this week. Hmmm....... I wonder what that could possibly mean.

Dom is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and on Ellen on Wednesday.
    Evie is on Regis on Wednesday and on Kimmel on Friday.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

"sneaks back into the thread"

GO HURLEY!!

"runs away, giggling like a schoolgirl."

Random moment of the day brought to you by Twiddler.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Dom seems to always be on Kimmel's show. I remember, the night the season 1 finale aired, they showed Dom backstage, looking VERY drunk while beating up a guy in a polar bear costume.

Last edited by Twiddler; 01-10-2006 at 11:34 PM.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Oh...I adore that one of Hurley..how funny!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

T-minus 10 hours and 30 minutes and counting! I'm gonna make some munchies tonight. oooh. T-minus 10 hours and 29 minutes.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

On Regis and Kelly today, Evangeline said we will finally see the iron giant tonight. She claims she hasn't even seen it yet.
    On a girly note: Most stars who shuffle between GMA and Live wear the same clothes. She did a complete change from her hair to her shoes and even her stockings.

Thanks for the links, Twiddler.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Dom on Ellen this morning, talking about tonight's episode and the storyline.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The drugs are back in the storyline, something about his relationship with Claire being over and becoming an outcast.
    I was busy working and just overheard it, so there might have been more, but just putting it out there for now.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread