+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Malcolm David Kelly was on an episode of CSI last night (I think that was the show) I didn't watch it, though.
    Really? I can't say I like the Miami version of CSI. Anyhow, he was on Law & Order: SVU last night. I was all "What? Walt is shooting people!" How sad of me.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Really? I can't say I like the Miami version of CSI. Anyhow, he was on Law & Order: SVU last night. I was all "What? Walt is shooting people!" How sad of me.
    yeah that's the show. not csi. it was L&O
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    i was thinking about stuff while watching the 1st season and i came across one last thought (so far) about the monster:

why doesnt it leave tracks? i mean its gotta, we kinda heard the footsteps on the show and something that wouldnt have footsteps be able to rattle trees like it did in the first few episodes. plus, its gotta be tall cuz locke saw it while looking up very high.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    yeah that's the show. not csi. it was L&O
    You're right. I remember now. He was hanging out with the Female Detective. I'm getting all these shows confused! If I start talking about The Bachelor in here, I'll have lost my mind!

FORT Fanatic
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060107/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

article about naveen andrews (sayid) on his 'love child'

FORT Fanatic
    dunno if this means anything or has been discussed before but, if you go to www.oceanicairlines.com, it goes right to a google search of "angelus kaduna". i have no idea what that is. maybe someone on here does.

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    google search of "angelus kaduna"
    Have you tried rearranging the letters to see if you can discern a clue?

Here's an excerpt from Google using keywords "angelus kaduna translation":
    on the topic of Islam
    All quotations are taken from The Holy Koran, translation and commentary by Abdullah Yusuf ... In Kaduna alone, Moslems killed between 400-1000 Christians. ...
    http://www.sspx.ca/Angelus/2001_Dece...c_of_Islam.htm

lgf: Islamic Battered Woman Syndrome
    The spokesman of the Diocese of Kaduna, Peter Yakubu, states that the ...
    Translation- "Please don't kill me." She would be underground right now without ...
    http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/...Woman_Syndrome
    Last edited by getreal; 01-08-2006 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by getreal View Post
    Have you tried rearranging the letters to see if you can discern a clue?

Here's an excerpt from Google using keywords "angelus kaduna translation":

The Angelus is a prayer that Catholics are encouraged to pray at noon each day. Kaduna is a state in Northern Nigeria. Here is a site I found when I googled Angelus Kaduna:

observer.guardian.co.uk/international/ story/0,6903,846387,00.html

I would encourage everyone to look into the topic this phrase suggests - it's frightening.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fanatic
    so what could this have to do with oceanic-air? or is it just a fansite and not something official and this has nothing to do with lost.

The Fuselage.com says that Oceanicairlines.com is not an official website. Oceanic-air.com is. It is still running, but doesn't appear to have been updated lately.
    So this could be a fan site. The only thing I can think of to tie this redirect to Lost is that the drug smuggling plane is from Nigeria and had men dressed as priests in it. Going a few steps further, Eko is from Nigeria (I believe that was established) and it is a real-world fact that the Taliban and AlQueda get some of their financing through the sale of heroin. So whether this will actually play into the show? I dunno. But it is an interesting link.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 01-09-2006 at 03:24 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread