+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

I think it was raining when Sawyer heard the voices. I watched the repeat last night of "What Kate Did" and I still laughed at Sawyer's line when Kate was talking to "Wayne". Sawyer: "That's about the sweetest thing I've ever heard. But who the hell is Wayne?" LOLOLOL That was a great line. And I missed Hurley's line before. "So, Rose's husband's white. Didn't see that one coming." And his whole thing about transferance was cute. I still wish we could've found out if when Sawyer told Jack "I love her", was he talking as Sawyer about Kate or was he talking as Wayne, or was he talking as Sawyer about someone else from his past?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    For the repeat it was good to see Sun and Jin together like that. Who would have thought they would be that way from the way the series started?

In response to NILESGIRL:
    Or maybe he was talking about the horse?

Seriously, though. I hope they start to clarify some of these story lines - rather than complicate them more. They keep adding layers and it's getting harder and harder to keep track of everyone and their histories. I imagine QBOOTS Lost file is stuffed.

And no more pointless backstories like Shannon's. Before it even aired, everyone knew that the writers were going to attempt to gin up sympathy for her before they killed her. I think that story did nothing to enhance her character.

And I am disappointed that we never saw Rose give Bernard the candy bar.
    Last edited by cricketeen; 12-29-2005 at 11:32 AM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I just saw Narnia, those polar bears sure get around.
    HAHA! That's a great one.Props to you.

In regards to Navine's interview I don't think you can be called an ex alcoholic. Either you are an alcoholic or your not. Just my two scence worth. I have not been watching the show these past weeks,busy with the holidays and working overtime. I hope everyone had a merry whatever you celebrate and have a happy new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    In regards to Navine's interview I don't think you can be called an ex alcoholic. Either you are an alcoholic or your not. Just my two scence worth.
    I'm a little confused here... Naveen didn't say that he was an EX alcoholic - he said he was an alcoholic.

A. I'm an alcoholic, although I don't drink anymore and I haven't in a long while. It's a very human mistake. It can happen to you or to anyone. Just because she's in the public eye, there's a different kind of scrutiny. I feel a lot of sympathy for her at the moment.
    Last edited by riblit; 12-30-2005 at 04:29 AM.
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Sometimes they will still refer to themselves as alcoholics instead of recovering alcoholics.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    I am disappointed that we never saw Rose give Bernard the candy bar.
    With all the tropical heat and her own body heat, it would have melted about 5 minutes after she put it in her pocket. Why do you think she was always doing laundry? Probably trying to get that pesky chocolate stain outta her clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    Please don't gloss over the fact that this was a drinking and driving charge, and that she is on probation for the same offense in LA. Yes, Cynthia Watros is up for the same thing, she knows better, too. Plus, am I the only one who compared her clocked speeds to the posted limits?
    I agree. 55 mph OVER the limit is not only too much, but it's worse than criminal, it's terrorism. I'm not interested in watching an actor who is completely unrespectable as a real person. I hope she gets written out, and soon, and gets help for her very large problems. I would be seriously offended if someone sped thru my town in a 35 zone going 90. Seriously, lock her up! I don't want her on my road. She's already had a hit n' run, 2 DUIs, multiple serious speeding violations... obviously it's gonna take a murder for her to change herself.

Get her off my TV screen. I don't wanna quit watching "Lost", but I don't want to support criminals. She's gone too far.

There are a million actors in CA. Surely there are a few among them who will respect the law and thus are more deserving of a role in a hit TV show than Michelle R.

FORT Fanatic
    ok, i was just watching season 1 on dvd and i have a few things to point out.

1. nigeria is on the other side of the world from where the island supposedly is. how could a small plane like that drug plane make it all the way from nigeria to there?

2. in the episode "white rabbit" (episode 4), when jack goes out to save the scuba diver, the camera zooms out on the ocean and u see all those rocks there. is there something significant in those rocks? i thought i saw a design (dharma logo). yes i know, i like to find things and make them seem like dharma logos. but whatever.

I'm going crazy waiting for the next new episode. 1 more week!! I can't wait. The text preview on the abc.com website said that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jack is an interested observer as Kate gives Sawyer a much-needed haircut.
    Very interesting. They'll probably turn into something sexy as it seems as though every movie ever that has had that kind of a scene, the scene ends with the 2 getting their freak on. LOL

+ Reply to Thread