+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 520 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Here was a spoiler from spoilerfix.com, concerning Desmond, in the first episode. It was posted on Aug. 31st, and now it suddenly makes a lot more sense.

Dont worry, it doesnt say how he got there or why he's there. Just his background.

Click to see Spoiler:
    08/31 - The season opener, "Man of Science, Man of Faith," a Jack-centered story, will introduce Desmond (to be played by Henry Ian Cusick), described as an avid daredevil who gets his kicks climbing the world's biggest mountains alone. Equal parts charismatic and gregarious and austere and zealous, it is unclear how Desmond will play into this season, but expect to see more of him as the story progresses.

Edit: Something got me to thinking. In season 1, every show took place basically in the span of a day. With tonight's ep, the timespan was what, 2, 3 hours?
    Last edited by Canada Champ; 09-21-2005 at 11:25 PM.

So many questions. Going to sleep on them all

Good night everyone. Be safe. Sweet Dreams.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

'Night ADK!

From Sept. 13 (it should be OK to post now without spoiler tags):

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    This is what Kristin of Eonline says about the hatch:
    The word that begins and ends with the same letter is not a plural, and it is not souls or window, though those were good guesses! (I don't know what that means. It obviously references something earlier but I can't find it) Here's another hint: One of the castaways has already seen this thing before. The others might have as well, but I know for sure that one of them, one of the main ones, has seen it before. Her last clue is that some of us might have been there this morning (I hope it is not a Starbucks).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    The "begins with and ends with same letter" word is 7 letters long and the "3 letter word" has the first letter and last letter side by side in the alphabet (like the word: man as in mn). I don't know maybe there is a man down there.
    Well Mike'sgirl, I guess "man" was a pretty good guess.

And now we know that one of the castaways has seen him before: Jack. But what about the clue that "some of us might have been there this morning"?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Maybe it's a reference to the computer, Qboots?
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    Maybe it's a reference to the computer, Qboots?
    Thank goodness for that shrugging smiley. This show creates more questions than it answers.

Who, besides me, can't wait for next week?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Hey - question

Desmond wasn't in any Charlie flashbacks, was he???
    Yes, he was in Charlie's flashbacks tonight when he goes for a jog up and down the stadium steps--he trips and Desmond comes over to talk to him. They share a bottle of water.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I'm curious why you asked whether Desmond showed up in any of Charlie's flashbacks - did he remind you of something or do you see some link there ADK?

Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the answer, since you're going to bed! :wave Sleep well!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    Desmond is seven letters and begins and ends with the same letter

Yep, that was it. Some of us may have been there this morning was the shower. It makes me wonder though, could people that have been showing up in the past- the lottery girl/was same person kissing Sawyer in the hotel room; if they could be "scouts" for the Others? Picking out who they want/need on the island???

He certainly could have updated his computer. Interesting about the shot he gives himself at the start of each day (superman), and how about that daylight, when it was clearly night. This is going to be an incredible season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    I'm curious why you asked whether Desmond showed up in any of Charlie's flashbacks - did he remind you of something or do you see some link there ADK?

Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the answer, since you're going to bed! :wave Sleep well!
    My guess is that it's the accent. Charlie is British, and Desmond appears to be Irish.

Which brings up another question: how could an Irishman survive down there for a long period of time with no whiskey?

This is a bad recreation of the symbol on the medicine cabinet

+ Reply to Thread