+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;1715084
    Oh....and on another note... [url
    http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11746[/url]
    That was like reading those psychics who make predictions for the new year
    I'm printing that one out and saving it to compare to later shows. I noticed at least 2 quotes that seem to contradict each other (the seventh and fourteenth under The Stations and the Incident, yes? no?).
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Here's kind of a weird spoiler concerning Ana-Lucia. Dont really know what to think of it.

Click to see Spoiler:
    12/14 - "Ana-Lucia is straight," insists exec producer Carlton Cuse. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Was there ever a time when we thought otherwise?

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen View Post
    That was like reading those psychics who make predictions for the new year
    I'm printing that one out and saving it to compare to later shows. I noticed at least 2 quotes that seem to contradict each other (the seventh and fourteenth under The Stations and the Incident, yes? no?).
    And what about..this one...

http://rapidshare.de/files/9136811/W...icles.rar.html

Sorry...sorry. Just desperate for feedback heh heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Here's kind of a weird spoiler concerning Ana-Lucia. Dont really know what to think of it.

I had read that too and I thought it was very odd. Not once was it even mentioned in this thread! And we have some very astute Lost watchers.

I'm going to treat my Lost withdrawal by indulging in some way-out-there speculation regarding Michael's conversational exchange via the computer.

There is a science fiction series by the late Roger Zelazny called, "The Chronicles of Amber." It's one of my favorites and from whence comes my screen name.

In the second series of books, a character named Merlin creates a kind of super-computer, probably sentient as most things in Amber are, that he names Ghostwheel. Ghostwheel calls Merlin, 'Dad.'

Now, I doubt this has any significance re what we saw, but I'll bet at least someone on the creative team has read the Amber books.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I had read that too and I thought it was very odd. Not once was it even mentioned in this thread! And we have some very astute Lost watchers.
    Odd only if you were not reading the spoilers. It has been discussed in the spoilers. Still, it has always been clear to me that when she was pregnant, she had a male significant other. Her partner jokingly asked AL, You want me to take care of "him"?

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post

Click to see Spoiler:

i think it had to do more of stereotyping than anything. you know, the tough chick stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    Odd only if you were not reading the spoilers. It has been discussed in the spoilers. Still, it has always been clear to me that when she was pregnant, she had a male significant other. Her partner jokingly asked AL, You want me to take care of "him"?
    Weird, I read a lot of Lost spoilers and i have never come across that, even in all the spoilers in this thread.

Oh well. Either way, that's one of the weirder spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    And what about..this one...

http://rapidshare.de/files/9136811/W...icles.rar.html

Sorry...sorry. Just desperate for feedback heh heh...

I understand....
    I'm sorry, but I've been burned too many times downloading files. Is there another way to access it?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    I was watching "the Hunted" the other day and noticed something odd. Tommy Lee Jones' character was a "tracker" trained by some covert government operation. One character was making some reference to following footprints (I cannot remember the exact context) and TLJ told him that [Benecio's character] would be wearing shoes with no treads, like slippers only they were shoes. TLJ then turned over his shoe and showed the person that this is the kind of boot he would be wearing so as to not be easily tracked.

Do you think this would be what the "others" have that would keep them from leaving tracks? Just a thought...

+ Reply to Thread