+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    For the record, I counted 12 or 13 Others walking past Jin an Mr. Eko.

Previously, someone posted that they thought there were a lot less than that.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    I counted about 6 or 7, because I noticed that some of the people who didnt have pants on were shown a few times. The exact same people. With the same mudsplashes on their legs. An exact clone wouldnt have the exact same mudsplash, so I chalk it up to 'seeing them from different perspectives'.

I distinctivly remember seeing at least 2 people without pants, 2 people with brown pants, 2 people with black pants, and the one kid at the end dragging the bandaged-up bear.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    I don't agree that they would repeat perspectives of 6 or 7 of them.

Maybe a few, but...that's why I didn't count a couple of them in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse View Post
    Anyone have advice for Lost withdrawals?
    Well, once I'm done with Xmas toonz I'm gonna start working on some caricatures of the cast of characters. That'll be a bit of a LOST-oriented fun distraction.

FORT Fanatic
    http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/en...461152000.html

the link that includes all lost cast members who've been pulled over and ticketed for speeding besides ML. i guess i forgot sawyer and michael to the list i mentioned in my previous post.

seriously, they should ask locals here where cops are stationed at, and there are certain places on the island you shouldn't speed and other places cops arent around unless someone calls in. i know a lot of people who gas it here and havent gotten a ticket yet. but still shouldn't speed at all.

and i forgot ML was in fast and furious with paul walker and vin diesel. i know ML filmed here before for blue crush, but she should get together with part time hawaii resident walker for advice in driving here.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

the link that includes all lost cast members who've been pulled over and ticketed for speeding besides ML. i guess i forgot sawyer and michael to the list i mentioned in my previous post.

seriously, they should ask locals here where cops are stationed at, and there are certain places on the island you shouldn't speed and other places cops arent around unless someone calls in. i know a lot of people who gas it here and havent gotten a ticket yet. but still shouldn't speed at all.

and i forgot ML was in fast and furious with paul walker and vin diesel. i know ML filmed here before for blue crush, but she should get together with part time hawaii resident walker for advice in driving here.
    Getting ticket it's one thing. Many of us got one or two.

What some of the actors seems do not realize that they are in the public eye. People recognize them, in a way look up to them. Popularity comes hand in hand with responsibility for your actions.

IMO being all over the internet because of the police record can easily HURT MR's professional future.

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse View Post
    I bet that we will get 15 pages of posts in the next month even though there will be no new shows. Anyone else want to venture a guess? Anyone have advice for Lost withdrawals?
    http://rapidshare.de/files/9136811/W...icles.rar.html

Oh....and on another note... http://www.losttv-forum.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=11746
    Last edited by Twiddler; 12-15-2005 at 09:16 AM.

FORT Fan
    damnit twid! i hate reading spoilers but when i started i couldnt stop, lol. i hope that stuff ISN'T true but we'll see. very exciting and nice find!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/200...=home&SEC=news

'Lost' Star Pays Traffic Tickets

Dec 14, 12:05 PM (ET)

WAHIAWA, Hawaii (AP) - Michelle Rodriguez, who stars on ABC's "Lost," has settled two traffic cases as she awaits a court hearing on a drunken driving charge - her fourth alleged traffic violation since she joined the cast this season.
    Rodriguez, who plays police officer Ana Lucia on the TV adventure-drama, was fined $357 for a speeding violation Tuesday after her lawyer entered a no-contest plea on her behalf. She was cited for driving 83 mph in a 55 mph zone on Oahu on Nov. 1.
    The 27-year-old actress also paid a $300 fine for an earlier traffic offense on the island. She was cited for driving 90 mph in a 35 mph zone on Oct. 20.
    Previously, Rodriguez was fined $197 for going 80 mph in a 50 mph zone on Aug. 24.
    Rodriguez and "Lost" co-star Cynthia Watros are scheduled to appear Dec. 29 in Kaneohe District Court on alleged drunk driving charges. They were driving separate cars when they were arrested Dec. 1 within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua.
    In June 2004, Rodriguez pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations - hit and run, drunken driving and driving with a suspended license.
    She completed a three-month alcohol program and is now serving a three-year probation term.

Nicce; alchohol, probation, hit and run, drunk driving..... Nice image for the "star".

I'm sorry, but 90 in a 35 zone? No one should be doing 90 ANYWHERE! Who does she think she is? I really hate traffic violators and her record is not a good one. DUI's, speeding fines. Get your foot OFF the gas pedal and slow down or hire a cab when you're drinking. If the rest of us without a major tv show income can do it, she can too.

I agree with the poster (sorry, forget who) who said "does she have to kill someone before they get her off the roads". I only THOUGHT I didn't like her character on Lost, but not I see she has no "character" in real life either.

I really get irritated with stars (actors, sports stars, muscians, etc.) who once they become famous think they are entitled to something the rest of us are not: ability to break all the rules. Sorry, but you should have an even higher standard for yourself than us peons, as you are setting examples for a lot of people that watch you now. I think Stars have a responsibility to set a good example if they can. And if they have an addiction problem, get help for it. Don't just keep on until you hurt someone else.

And the others on that show need to slow down too. Come on people, there are CHILDREN out there that you could hit. Heck, there are adults you could hit.

Remember, everyone you encounter while driving is someone's loved one.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post

Please don't gloss over the fact that this was a drinking and driving charge, and that she is on probation for the same offense in LA. Yes, Cynthia Watros is up for the same thing, she knows better, too. Plus, am I the only one who compared her clocked speeds to the posted limits? Everyone speeds, but come on, most of us usually keep it to around 5 - 10 mph over, don't we?

Amen MYROSIEDOG - you posted that while I was typing this!
    Last edited by cricketeen; 12-15-2005 at 01:34 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread