+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

  1. #2541
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    Episode 16? Episode 23? Another eerie numbers connection!
    I didn't even notice that! Maybe we should all rewatch the following episodes for more clues:

    Ep. 4 - "Walkabout" - Locke-centric
    Ep. 8 - "Confidence Man" - Sawyer-centric
    Ep. 15 - "Homecoming" - Charlie-centric
    Ep. 16 - "Outlaws" - Sawyer-centric
    Ep. 23 - "Exodus pt. 1" - everybody-centric
    Ep. 42 - ummmm.......coming later this season
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

  2. #2542
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,914
    http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/200...=home&SEC=news

    'Lost' Star Pays Traffic Tickets

    Dec 14, 12:05 PM (ET)

    WAHIAWA, Hawaii (AP) - Michelle Rodriguez, who stars on ABC's "Lost," has settled two traffic cases as she awaits a court hearing on a drunken driving charge - her fourth alleged traffic violation since she joined the cast this season.
    Rodriguez, who plays police officer Ana Lucia on the TV adventure-drama, was fined $357 for a speeding violation Tuesday after her lawyer entered a no-contest plea on her behalf. She was cited for driving 83 mph in a 55 mph zone on Oahu on Nov. 1.
    The 27-year-old actress also paid a $300 fine for an earlier traffic offense on the island. She was cited for driving 90 mph in a 35 mph zone on Oct. 20.
    Previously, Rodriguez was fined $197 for going 80 mph in a 50 mph zone on Aug. 24.
    Rodriguez and "Lost" co-star Cynthia Watros are scheduled to appear Dec. 29 in Kaneohe District Court on alleged drunk driving charges. They were driving separate cars when they were arrested Dec. 1 within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua.
    In June 2004, Rodriguez pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations - hit and run, drunken driving and driving with a suspended license.
    She completed a three-month alcohol program and is now serving a three-year probation term.



    Nicce; alchohol, probation, hit and run, drunk driving..... Nice image for the "star".

  3. #2543
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Nicce; alchohol, probation, hit and run, drunk driving..... Nice image for the "star".
    Sounds to me like she shouldn't be behind the wheel at all. Does she actually have to kill somebody before they'll take her license away?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

  4. #2544
    FORT Fogey cricketeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/200...=home&SEC=news

    'Lost' Star Pays Traffic Tickets

    Dec 14, 12:05 PM (ET)

    WAHIAWA, Hawaii (AP) - Michelle Rodriguez, who stars on ABC's "Lost," has settled two traffic cases as she awaits a court hearing on a drunken driving charge - her fourth alleged traffic violation since she joined the cast this season.
    Rodriguez, who plays police officer Ana Lucia on the TV adventure-drama, was fined $357 for a speeding violation Tuesday after her lawyer entered a no-contest plea on her behalf. She was cited for driving 83 mph in a 55 mph zone on Oahu on Nov. 1.
    The 27-year-old actress also paid a $300 fine for an earlier traffic offense on the island. She was cited for driving 90 mph in a 35 mph zone on Oct. 20.
    Previously, Rodriguez was fined $197 for going 80 mph in a 50 mph zone on Aug. 24.
    Rodriguez and "Lost" co-star Cynthia Watros are scheduled to appear Dec. 29 in Kaneohe District Court on alleged drunk driving charges. They were driving separate cars when they were arrested Dec. 1 within 15 minutes of each other in Kailua.
    In June 2004, Rodriguez pleaded no contest in Los Angeles to three traffic violations - hit and run, drunken driving and driving with a suspended license.
    She completed a three-month alcohol program and is now serving a three-year probation term.



    Nicce; alchohol, probation, hit and run, drunk driving..... Nice image for the "star".


    And yet Maggie Grace gets written off and she remains. Go figure. She was a good lightning rod for drawing viewer emotion, but methinks it's time to resurrect the Iron Giant to come and take care of her. Find someone else to take Jack's mind off of Kate (especially if tequila is going to be involved). I'm all for second chances, but these incidents are too distracting to the suspension of disbelief that is necessary to the show.
    And before anyone chimes in that she needs help and we should try to be understanding...... Boo hoo. She has a plum role on a first-rate show and this is how she thanks the people who put her there?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

  5. #2545
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    HI there
    Posts
    605
    rodriguez isnt the only one who has speeding violations (well she has more stuff added). besides waltros with DUI also that same night as ML.

    ill just say the character names instead of their real names cause its easier but these people all got pulled over for speeding...sayid, boone, charlie, and someone else (forget).

    ML just got the exposure cause of her priors back in LA.

    it was being talked on the radio - and everyones all tripping that they're actually being pulled over and ticketed. while most of us locals don't. i guess we just know where not to speed and where cops are stationed at.

  6. #2546
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Woodville, Alabama
    Posts
    86
    There has been so much talk about the Dharma logo appearing on the shark and on all the food in the bunker, but did anyone catch the Lost update in the new TV guide? It mentions that the Dharma logo is seen on the fuselage of flight #815. I don't remember seeing that logo, but the TV guide showed a picture of the wreckage with Walt walking away from it and they have circled the logo seen in the background. I don't think FORT has talked about the logo on the plane, have we? I was blown away! Speculation is killing me!!

  7. #2547
    McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Posts
    98
    pixie...that picture was posted here either last season or this season...last I think. Just TRY to catch something that Qboots misses! Not gonna happen.

    Anyone notice Q posted that shes not DJ Qalls and she doesn't own a laptop and doesn't go to the beach. Me thinks she dost protest too much. I didn't notice her saying she wasnt' Cynthia Waltros, Maggie, Evangeline, Sun, etc etc etc. Perhaps she is REALLY MICHELLE RODIRIGUEZ!!! Trying to play all coy here and get us to like her when really she is sitting back downing tequilla and drunk driving!

    I bet that we will get 15 pages of posts in the next month even though there will be no new shows. Anyone else want to venture a guess? Anyone have advice for Lost withdrawals?

  8. #2548
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,428
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I know. But I still can't wait. By the way, Am I the only one who didn't know Sawyer's real name on Lost? It's James Ford. Did they mention that at all on the show? I know they hinted that is real first name was James but I don't remember anything else.
    Way back about 50/60 pages ago, I posted some speculation about Sawyer's real name. The Sawyer-centric episode 23, "Outlaws" is where we learn his real name. What I said was....

    Now that we know Sawyer's real name is James Ford, it reminded me of Jesse James who was betrayed by Robert Ford, a member of his gang. Not completely different from what Hibbs did to Sawyer.

    Considering the title of the episode, I found this interesting.

  9. #2549
    Retired! hepcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a good place
    Posts
    27,046
    Florimel, I remember your comment about Jesse James!

    It's weird that TV guide would put up an article about the Dharma logo being on the fuselage. I've seen that picture and others from the documentary where they acquired the plane from a plane cemetary in Mojave, CA. The "logo" shape appears a few times, and they say it came from the equipment used to disassemble the plane.

    But that's not to say they were inspired by the marks to create the logo. And I think I half-believe that the flight was somehow manipulated by the Hanso foundation.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

  10. #2550
    I see dead people SQUATMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by pixie98642 View Post
    There has been so much talk about the Dharma logo appearing on the shark and on all the food in the bunker, but did anyone catch the Lost update in the new TV guide? It mentions that the Dharma logo is seen on the fuselage of flight #815. I don't remember seeing that logo, but the TV guide showed a picture of the wreckage with Walt walking away from it and they have circled the logo seen in the background. I don't think FORT has talked about the logo on the plane, have we? I was blown away! Speculation is killing me!!
    We covered that, with posted links and pix.

    Try between page 27 to 41.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.