+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Does anyone know when the next new episode of LOST is on? THX!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi View Post
    Does anyone know when the next new episode of LOST is on? THX!
    January 11th! I'm going to go through Sawyer withdrawals.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Josh Holloway is going to be in a movie next year called Hellion. Here is the link for those who are curious. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435528/plotsummary
    I personally can't wait to see it.
    "kidnapper Max Harper (Josh Holloway) and his seedy associates " ---Gee, do you think Josh has been type cast? "seedy"

And YAY, Golden Globes recognition for LOST!

I know. But I still can't wait. By the way, Am I the only one who didn't know Sawyer's real name on Lost? It's James Ford. Did they mention that at all on the show? I know they hinted that is real first name was James but I don't remember anything else.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 12-13-2005 at 02:01 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Seeing as their's gonna be a long wait till the next episode, and I've given up on trying to get that video to work when I upload it, does anyone mind if I post a bit of the novel I'm writing in here? It might help pass the time a bit...

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    Seeing as their's gonna be a long wait till the next episode, and I've given up on trying to get that video to work when I upload it, does anyone mind if I post a bit of the novel I'm writing in here? It might help pass the time a bit...
    Post away Twid,it's fine by me

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Ah, but maybe he IS on the boards with us! How would we ever know? Hmmm, maybe he's YOU, gracie! Or Canada Champ? Or Twiddler? Or me? Or....dum de dum dum... Qboots!?! Those of us who don't go to FORT conventions don't even really know each others' sexes, much less looks.
    I like to think at least one of the LOST cast takes his/her computer to the beach and browses FORT. Ah ha! This would explain how Qboots always catches the subtle stuff--Q isn't really 50 times more observant than anyone else, plus possessing file cabinets full of notes; nope, Q is actually there! I feel SO much better!
    Sorry. I'm not D.J. Qualls. I'm female. And I don't own a laptop, and I don't go to the beach.

About the lottery ticket, there are some lotteries where you can tell the cashier your numbers. Anybody watch "Medium"? Remember the episode where the oldest daughter was giving the winning numbers to a guy she had a crush on? He was just saying the numbers out loud to buy the ticket, he didn't fill out a form. But the gas station owner wouldn't be very likely to remember people's numbers unless they played the same ones over and over. And I was under the impression that Hurley only played those numbers once, on a whim. Over at The Fuselage, the posters are thinking that when the owner was notified that he sold the winning ticket, he may have checked his surveillance tapes, and that's how he knew Hurley was the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl
    By the way, Am I the only one who didn't know Sawyer's real name on Lost? It's James Ford. Did they mention that at all on the show? I know they hinted that is real first name was James but I don't remember anything else.
    In a flashback from episode 16 last season, Sawyer told the shrimp-truck owner that his name was James. Then in episode 23, when the Australian authorities were telling Sawyer he needed to leave the country, the cop was reading from Sawyer's file which said "James Ford" on it.
    Last edited by Qboots; 12-13-2005 at 07:04 PM.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    In a flashback from episode 16 last season, Sawyer told the shrimp-truck owner that his name was James. Then in episode 23, when the Australian authorities were telling Sawyer he needed to leave the country, the cop was reading from Sawyer's file which said "James Ford" on it.
    Thanks Qboots. I must've missed that. I'm definitely going to have to get Season 1 on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Post away Twid,it's fine by me
    Alrighty.

http://rapidshare.de/files/9136811/W...icles.rar.html

That's all I got so far.

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post

Episode 16? Episode 23? Another eerie numbers connection!

+ Reply to Thread