+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

http://rapidshare.de/files/8779527/VTS_02_0.IFO.html

Try this one. It should work. Just Open it, though. Don't save it.
    Last edited by Twiddler; 12-07-2005 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Wonder what that would mean for the show?
    It would mean she'd keep her stinkin' paws off Sawyer.
    I hope she gets the chair.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Lea
    I'm kind of glad tonight is a repeat, I have 30+ xmas gifts to wrap.Don't you just love the holidays.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I'm kind of glad tonight is a repeat, I have 30+ xmas gifts to wrap.Don't you just love the holidays.
    Wrapping I can do in front of the TV--in fact I prefer to--helps the commercials pass--it's the shopping, whether online or live that interferes with my TV--how dare it!
    Interesting that they pick a Hurley centric epi to repeat. Santa symbol?

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    Interesting info about the props...and shock of shocks, you didn't catch it first time around Q!!

Twid, I can't open that file either

Lea, I'm with you on the x-mas gift thing...however, sadly, I'm sure I will sit through this repeat watching attentively. Sure I watched it originally, then re-watched it looking for clues, then had to check out any sayid scenes, but still I know I will neglect my presents.

Hi, I'm Missie and I'm a lost-aholic! Here is my de-tox program:

1) Have my husband physically remove me from the house on Wednesdays, ensuring that there are no televisions available where I'm at...Don't think of taking me shopping, I will merely find the the electronics dept.

2) Spend an entire day watching Party of Five re-runs to remind myself that Matthew Fox is actually an actor, not Jack

3) Spend two hours watching Kama Sutra to see a nakey Naveen AND remind myself that facial hair is a good thing on some people...oh yea, and of course remind myself that he is not REALLY Sayid and for that matter doesnt' really have that accent either

4) Take down my Qboots/Lost shrine

5) Perhaps remove the 100 pictures of Sayid I have on the computer...just...can't...do.. ..it...need....help

6) Keep telling myself TPTB claim the numbers have no significance

7) realize that my DVR is not meant to just keep old lost episodes and actually use it to record My Name is Earl

8) I will not read spoilers...I will not read spoilers...I will not read spoilers

9) Stop referring to Naveen Andrews as "my man"

10) Realize that it is possible to watch Lost in less than 1 hour, but surely less than 3, I doubt its meant to replay EVERY scene in slo-mo

11) Limit my Lost related searches to no more than 3 a day

12) Most importantly remember that the more I obsess about the show, the less likely my husband is to buy me season 1 for christmas

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse View Post
    3) Spend two hours watching Kama Sutra to see a nakey Naveen AND remind myself that facial hair is a good thing on some people...oh yea, and of course remind myself that he is not REALLY Sayid and for that matter doesnt' really have that accent either
    But you must admit his own British accent is delicious!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy View Post
    But you must admit his own British accent is delicious!
    You're not kidding! The first time I heard it on The View, I found myself wanting him even more! It made him even more sexy. That's so cool. Is that new?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by poutymouse View Post
    Twid, I can't open that file either
    "sigh" Alright. I think I know what to do to fix the problem...will have another link up tommorrow.

Two observations after tonight's rerun featuring Hurley's backstory:

1. At the end, when Sun is burying the message bottle, there was a clear close-up of her hands as she placed the bottle in the sand. You could distinctly see her wedding ring as she placed the bottle in the hole, then started covering sand with her right hand as her left hand was still in the hole. When her left hand emerged from the hole, the ring was gone, and as she wiped her hands on her lap it was also clearly missing.

2. The whole scene where Hurley was revealed as the lottery winner at the gas station/convenience store ... as I understand it, he had not cashed in his ticket at that point, therefore his identity should have still remained a secret until he redeemed the winning ticket. The media would know WHERE the lucky ticket was purchased, but nobody would know WHO purchased the ticket until the winner made their claim. Yet the cashier identified Hurley as THE winner while Hurley was still fondling his unclaimed ticket.

Comments?

Quote Originally Posted by getreal View Post

1. When her left hand emerged from the hole, the ring was gone, and as she wiped her hands on her lap it was also clearly missing.

2. he had not cashed in his ticket at that point, therefore his identity should have still remained a secret until he redeemed the winning ticket...Yet the cashier identified Hurley as THE winner while Hurley was still fondling his unclaimed ticket.

Comments?
    1. So very true. Good eye :wink
    2. Also true. Maybe the cashier is psychic? Unless Hurley went back to the store to check his ticket and the cashier saw his expression, it doesn't make sense that the cashier would know it at that time. That is if their lottery works the same way as ours does.

+ Reply to Thread