+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 520 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    the bunker thing and the Mama Cass song.. reminded me that in the US in the 60's there was a big push supposedly to build bunkers around the Cuban Missile Crisis... not that I think that has anything to do with the show... but it may help with the time frame of when the bunker was built... Of course this island is very far from Cuba.. but who knows how far the Missile scare spread... this is just a thought!!??

It's almost like Desmond is a god like figure.... the miracle of Sarah's legs... the light shining up from the bunker.... the mysterious things that happen on the island .. or perhaps a more "evil" figure.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Darn it - I want a screencap (I guess I'm not as observant as you, TARific) Can you describe it?
    I used a DVR and played back that intro scene several times. Sorry, no screenshot, and it's kinda tough to describe. Maybe someone else here can help??

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl
    It's almost like Desmond is a god like figure.... the miracle of Sarah's legs... the light shining up from the bunker.... the mysterious things that happen on the island .. or perhaps a more "evil" figure.
    If you remove the "s" and the "d" from Desmond, you get Demon.

And ADKLove: no, we have never seen Desmond in a Charlie flashback, or anywhere else to my knowledge.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Hmmm - atom bomb testing Might that explain the QUARANTINE on the (inside of the) hatch door?
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    See, that's why we love you, Qboots.

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Hmmm - atom bomb testing Might that explain the QUARANTINE on the (inside of the) hatch door?
    We are of one mind ADK. I just added that to a previous post.

I was looking forward to the premiere of "Invasion" but I barely paid any attention to it since my mind is still concentrating on LOST. I wonder if it was any good.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    That Quarantine thing seemed odd to me too, but then I got to thinking. It was on the INSIDE of the door. Meaning the thing that needed to be quarantined was on the OUTSIDE, i.e. in the jungle. This might be a sign of some type of testing (not necessarily bomb testing).

Wow, this episode was awesome. It answered lot of questions (right away, we see there's an APARTMENT in the hatch! also, we see the magnet underground), but at the same time, A JILLION new questions popped up! It's like Lost got an upgrade!

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots

And ADKLove: no, we have never seen Desmond in a Charlie flashback, or anywhere else to my knowledge.
    Desmond is seven letters and begins and ends with the same letter
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

The broccoli must die!!! Canada Champ's Avatar
    OOOHHH, creepy!

But what was the 3 letter word?

I forgot all about the 7 letter word thing - good catch, LemonDrop.

No idea on the 3 letter word, Canada. Lemme mind meld with Qboots for a minute (we're sharing tonight ) and see if I can figure it out

+ Reply to Thread