+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

http://rapidshare.de/files/8769405/G...ugCom.mov.html

Not necessarily Lost related....but has a few references at the end. And, hey, anything that makes the wait till the next new episode better is good too, right? Finished it yesterday. Enjoy. It's hilarious I'm the dude with the glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Also, Malcolm David Kelley (Walt) can be seen tomorrow night on A&E in a movie with Ted Danson called "Knights of the South Bronx." It's on at 8 pm and 10 pm, and a whole bunch of other times as well.
    So, did anyone watch the show, "Knights of the South Bronx"? I had NO idea that "Walt" was going to be on it, so it was a nice surprise to see him taking such a center role. The movie was so good, I watched it twice and actually had dreams about helping Walt's character kick the bad guys butts outta town. Wish I could have taped it.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Updated version: http://rapidshare.de/files/8771933/G...ugCom.mov.html

Made a few changes. Better now.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins View Post
    So, did anyone watch the show, "Knights of the South Bronx"? I had NO idea that "Walt" was going to be on it, so it was a nice surprise to see him taking such a center role. The movie was so good, I watched it twice and actually had dreams about helping Walt's character kick the bad guys butts outta town. Wish I could have taped it.
    I watched the movie and thought it was excellent. "Walt" did a great job as did the other young actors. Ted Danson was perfect in the role.

It was on at least 3 times last night and I'm sure it will be repeated. I heartily recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I watched the movie and thought it was excellent. "Walt" did a great job as did the other young actors. Ted Danson was perfect in the role.

It was on at least 3 times last night and I'm sure it will be repeated. I heartily recommend it.
    I'm glad that Malcolm has gotten more exposure than his "fifteen minutes of fame" on LOST. With such a huge cast and 'feature' shows highlighting specific characters, he was so under-employed. I'm glad that you, too, caught the show, Florimel; I Googled the real man who it was based upon and read some darn interesting articles, from CNN to the New York Times.

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

CCL
    Ok, I know the arrest was mentioned in passing but I thought I'd post an article:

Did `Lost' castmate violate probation?

Published December 5, 2005

"Lost" star Michelle Rodriguez may be facing jail time after her arrest in Hawaii.

Rodriguez and castmate Cynthia Watros were arrested in separate incidents Wednesday on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Rodriguez, 27, last year pleaded no contest to three misdemeanors (hit and run, driving with a suspended license, and driving under the influence) stemming from two 2003 incidents in L.A. She was sentenced to probation and treatment in a 30-day alcohol program.

A spokesman for the Los Angeles City Attorney's office Friday confirmed it will review whether Rodriguez has violated the terms of her 36-month probation. If found in violation, Rodriguez could face up to 18 months in an L.A. County Jail.
    Source: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-0512050050dec05,1,3170942.stor y?coll=chi-newsnationworld-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

Wonder what that would mean for the show?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Wonder what that would mean for the show?
    Well, I guess in her case, we'd know who the "Others" would be: L.A.P.D.!

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins View Post
    Well, I guess in her case, we'd know who the "Others" would be: L.A.P.D.!

Perhaps she will be sentenced to a stay in her own pit!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I've heard that they only tape about five episodes ahead, so it could severely alter the storyline for Ana-L. I don't have much sympathy for Michelle Rodriguez because one of her previous crimes was a hit and run. Not that DUI's are excusable, but I personally think hit and runners are despicable cowards, even if it only involves cars being hit and not any injuries. I've had two parked cars smashed anonymously in my lifetime.

Twiddler, I'm going to watch your movie right now.

Twiddler, I get an error message that a movie file is missing. (It wouldn't let me copy the text, sorry!)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    I've heard that they only tape about five episodes ahead, so it could severely alter the storyline for Ana-L. I don't have much sympathy for Michelle Rodriguez because one of her previous crimes was a hit and run. Not that DUI's are excusable, but I personally think hit and runners are despicable cowards, even if it only involves cars being hit and not any injuries. I've had two parked cars smashed anonymously in my lifetime.

Twiddler, I'm going to watch your movie right now.

Twiddler, I get an error message that a movie file is missing. (It wouldn't let me copy the text, sorry!)
    Crap. I just tested it at home and got that too. Dang it!

Hmmmmm....I have an idea. Give me a minute and I'll get another link up

+ Reply to Thread