+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Quote Originally Posted by riblit View Post
    What's up here? This is the third day in a row this particular message has shown up
    oooh... if it shows up again tomorrow that will be 4 times...

It's a form of slow torture riblit, someone must have it in for you and me. I think it is a gliche - I've had some trouble posting myself. (smilies aren't working on the side menu, post seems to get hung up, but actually does post...anyone else?).

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    It's a form of slow torture riblit, someone must have it in for you and me. I think it is a gliche - I've had some trouble posting myself. (smilies aren't working on the side menu, post seems to get hung up, but actually does post...anyone else?).
    Yes, Mike's girl...I've been having trouble posting since Friday. I'd go to post something, and then it would say that I'd just posted the same thing five seconds earlier.

I'm now wondering how long this message will take to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    I have noticed that my email notifications aren't working anymore, even though my settings say they should be
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

I find that if you just hit post quickly, pause for what would be the normal length for a message to post, and then click on the non-reality shows link, you will see that your post was successful.

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    Yes, Mike's girl...I've been having trouble posting since Friday. I'd go to post something, and then it would say that I'd just posted the same thing five seconds earlier.

I'm now wondering how long this message will take to post.
    I am having troubles posting too.I thought that it was just my crappy computer but i guess not. I am sorry for the multiple posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I am having troubles posting too.I thought that it was just my crappy computer but i guess not. I am sorry for the multiple posts.
    no worries Lea!

I thought it was just me. Thanks. Must be the site.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaius View Post
    If Candle only has one arm this could also mean that he was the real killer of Helen Kimble. Marshal Samuel Gerard should be notified immediately.

Sorry, bad joke ("The Fugitive" reference)...
    I got it right away and almost sprayed the monitor with the water I was drinking!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada Champ View Post
    ... glass eyes
    If you were, say, a pirate ("We'll be takin' yer boy ... Yarrrrr!") and you wanted to blend in with, say, survivors of an airplane crash, wouldn't you remove your eye patch and put in a lovely glass eye*? And, while you're at it, maybe replace your hook with a lovely prosthetic hand? After all, I think we can figure out how pirates lose their eye while still getting used to their hook.

Quote Originally Posted by xjeff99 View Post
    ... he has 1 eye and 1 arm. maybe 1 leg also? this could be the incident that he talked about!
    * (to say nothing of glass testicles ... or "glassticles" ...) <-- that would definitely qualify as an "incident" to me ...
    Last edited by getreal; 12-05-2005 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by getreal View Post
    * (to say nothing of glass testicles ... or "glassticles" ...) <-- that would definitely qualify as an "incident" to me ...
    you're killing me

+ Reply to Thread