+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

Lost stars busted for DUI

http://people.aol.com/people/article...136912,00.html

Lost stars Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros were arrested Wednesday night for driving under the influence of alcohol, PEOPLE has learned.

Rodriguez, 27, who plays Ana Lucia, and Watros, 37, who plays Libby, were arrested for DUI on the island of Oahu in Hawaii where the show is filming its second season.

"They were arrested just before midnight without incident, and both women were driving their own vehicles," Capt. Frank Fujii of the Honolulu Police Department tells PEOPLE. No other details of the arrest were available.

The actresses both posted bail early the next morning, according a police source. Representatives of both actresses and the show had no comment.

This wouldn't be the first driving-related mishap for Rodriguez, who last year pleaded no contest to three misdemeanors (a hit and run, driving with a suspended license, and driving under the influence) stemming from two 2003 auto incidents in L.A. She was sentenced to 48 hours in jail, community service and treatment in a 30-day alcohol program.

Formal charges are expected to be filed against both Rodriguez and Watros on Dec. 29 at the Kaneohe District Court.

Wow, how'd they both get pulled at the same time? It's a catch 22 being a celebrity- you either get off with a slap on the wrist or they go at you both barrels. Oh, and since I'm in the Lost thread, must mention Lost! I am preparing myself for withdrawal!
    Go Tigers!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea
    Did anyone notice the numbers on the licence plate on the marshall's car?
    I believe it was "32929"

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by jette66 View Post
    Does anyone remember where we first see Eko in the episode about the tailies backstory? Was he laying on the beach or in the water? I thought I remembered him being in the water, swimming to shore and then going right back into the water to start saving people. I also thought he was wearing either a really nice black suit or a black tux.

Also...in the scene last night where Sayid is on the TV when Kate goes to see her military dad - was that from the episode when Sayid's friend killed himself, and Sayid was being led away?

wasn't eko the one who was carrying the little boy with the bear out from the water screaming my sister...then he put him down to go after the girl. those were his first shots in that episode right???

so technically we really don't know if he was or wasn't on the plane. but im betting he was on the plane.

dont matter now...we've got, what, 5-6 weeks to review the show...and find whatever clues available. any hidden messages, etc. well at least now i know i dont have to come home in time to watch lost...i can stay out longer on wed nites and do some additional christmas shopping or staying back at work to earn some OTpay for gifts. lol.

oh...just wanted to add...boring episode until the end...it wasn't interesting at all to me (maybe its cause i really dont care for kate at all). just want more of sayid, sawyer, sun/jin, locke, AL, and eko backstories...they as individuals are more interesting than the others combined.

Lea
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Beth Broderick--she played the taller, thinner aunt (Zelda Spellman) on "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch."
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.That's where I've seen her before.I was going nuts trying to figure it out.

Eko had on a suit at first, and he went to get the dead bodies out of the ocean. As you can see, I'm a huge fan of Adewale and have been since he was on Oz as the villainous Adebisi. He buffed up for Mummy Returns and was his body was so beautiful. He had great scenes with the little boy. He was also on Bournes Identity as the man Bournes was supposed to kill but didn't.
    In an interview Adewale said he was glad to get this role on Lost because it was cleansing after the bad guy he played in 50 cents movie.

Here is a promo picture from this weeks ep and it looks like it was from the first Gulf War
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/CWDPEZ/LHSTUFF/whatkatedid-promo02.jpg
    Last edited by MaxxFisher; 12-02-2005 at 02:00 PM.
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy View Post
    I like it!
    Thanks for the response, misscrispy. I was hoping to get an opinion or two on the theory, positive or negative.

FORT Fanatic
    ok now i know how to do spoiler tags. yay. ok
    Click to see Spoiler:
    how come on the hanso site at the end of every letter it says namaste? what does namaste mean? im only putting that in tags cuz i dont know if everyone reads the site and namaste might be a spoiler or something.

Quote Originally Posted by lostonanisland View Post
    ok now i know how to do spoiler tags. yay. ok
    Click to see Spoiler:
    how come on the hanso site at the end of every letter it says namaste? what does namaste mean? im only putting that in tags cuz i dont know if everyone reads the site and namaste might be a spoiler or something.
    Lostonanisland...here's a link that may help answer the question you put in spoilers.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    http://mlmgorilla.com/namaste/
    You may have to copy and paste it.

+ Reply to Thread