+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

FORT Fanatic
    yay, looks like we are finally going to see the monster again! and eko confronts it. well, its either the monster or something gigantic coming out of the ground. ill go with monster.

FORT Fogey
    and who Michael is shooting at? I can bet it's NOT a monster.

January?? You gotta be kidding!
    Last edited by Justafan1; 11-30-2005 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
    ....previews? What previews?
    Did you not see them, Twiddler?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Did you not see them, Twiddler?
    Nope. Didn't see em. It didn't say anything about staying tuned for a preview from the next episode, so...I didn't.

CTV had no preview. The ABC preview was prefaced with a caption: "Coming up on Lost", which makes it seem like it may be awhile before we see another episode. Here's what I saw:

Eko is reciting the 23rd Psalm throughout the whole promo. Claire sees him holding Charlie's Virgin Mary statuette, then he sets it down and smashes it open with a club.

Michael loads a rifle. Then there are various shots of Charlie, Kate, Jack and Sawyer looking startled/frightened.

Charlie climbs up a tree and yells: "Michael! Run!"

Dirt comes flying up as if from an underground explosion. Eko just stands there watching it, holding on to his stick.

Michael fires the rifle.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    CTV had no preview. The ABC preview was prefaced with a caption: "Coming up on Lost", which makes it seem like it may be awhile before we see another episode. Here's what I saw:

Eko is reciting the 23rd Psalm throughout the whole promo. Claire sees him holding Charlie's Virgin Mary statuette, then he sets it down and smashes it open with a club.

Michael loads a rifle. Then there are various shots of Charlie, Kate, Jack and Sawyer looking startled/frightened.

Charlie climbs up a tree and yells: "Michael! Run!"
    Dirt comes flying up as if from an underground explosion. Eko just stands there watching it, holding on to his stick.

Michael fires the rifle.
    Wasn't he yelling "Eko!Run!"?

Gotta admit, I loved Sawyer's response to Kate when she was talking to "Wayne" through him. "That's about the sweetest damn thing I ever heard. But who the hell is Wayne?" That was great!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    CTV had no preview.
    Well...that explains it. Heh heh heh... Sounds awesome....can't wait.

FORT Fanatic
    qboots, and then you hear a horse neigh (the stallion). thats probably not what hes shooting at. its probably just extensive editing.

Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    Wasn't he yelling "Eko!Run!"?
    I just watched it again - you're absolutely right. (Damn British accent!)

And many thanks to xjeff99 for mentioning that tonight was another extended episode, or else I would have been watching on the Canadian channel and missed the promo altogether.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread