+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Lost - Season 2

  1. #2321
    JR.
    JR. is offline
    Drummer / Model JR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    42 22' N 71 2' W
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    An excellent start to tonight's ep with a shirtless Jin!
    For you, maybe

    Great, no new answers concerning the island, and now we have to wait a month. I am not happy.

  2. #2322
    Semi-old guy! Hutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The land of "Pleasant Living"
    Age
    72
    Posts
    364
    Another great show with more questions than answers. Don't know if my lovely wife can wait until the next new episode.
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

  3. #2323
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,914
    I'm starting to miss those great hidden clues that usually are spread all over the episode. Like the Walt's picture on the milk cartoon or Hurley's TV appearance in the house of a korean guy.

    Those details we are all LOVE to find.

    For the last few episodes such clues are missing....

  4. #2324
    FORT Fogey my3boyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,289
    I did not know this was the last episode for a while. My mil left for the Phillippines this morning and she told me to make sure I tape Lost and Invasion for her every week (she will not be back until like Jan 9th or something). She thinks she is going to have a lot of dvds to watch. Little does she know she will probably only have one. lol

  5. #2325
    Go Bruins! Qboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    LOST in the 70's
    Posts
    10,321
    Quote Originally Posted by JR. View Post
    For you, maybe
    Well I hope you aren't expecting to see any of the women shirtless, JR.

    Thumbs up to the shirtless Sawyer also.

    I've seen a few different reports that there might be an episode on Dec. 14. Does anyone have a link to an official ABC source saying that tonight was it until the new year?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

  6. #2326
    Prophet of St. Hurley Twiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1 View Post
    I'm starting to miss those great hidden clues that usually are spread all over the episode. Like the Walt's picture on the milk cartoon or Hurley's TV appearance in the house of a korean guy.

    Those details we are all LOVE to find.

    For the last few episodes such clues are missing....
    Possibly....but maybe we just aren't looking hard enough for em. I did see something interesting....when Locke enters the comp. room, the clock ticks down from 23 to 22. He's in a rush enter the numbers - 4, 8, 15 , 16, 22, backspace, 23....

    Just thought I'd point it out. Might be nothing. Might be something. Never know. "cough"Mirroring"cough"... .

  7. #2327
    Semi-old guy! Hutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The land of "Pleasant Living"
    Age
    72
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Well I hope you aren't expecting to see any of the women shirtless, JR.

    Thumbs up to the shirtless Sawyer also.

    I've seen a few different reports that there might be an episode on Dec. 14. Does anyone have a link to an official ABC source saying that tonight was it until the new year?
    I think the December 14th. episode is a rerun called "lost & found." Sorry!
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

  8. #2328
    JR.
    JR. is offline
    Drummer / Model JR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    42 22' N 71 2' W
    Age
    43
    Posts
    6,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Well I hope you aren't expecting to see any of the women shirtless, JR.
    Well, what's fair is fair, right? Women's lib, equality, all that stuff.

    I found this episode lacking a bit.

  9. #2329
    Who Dat lildago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    11,522
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    Sounds crazy but I'm wondering if Sawyer could somehow be channeling a "ghost" from Kate's past when he grabs her. That is a little far-fetched.
    When I said this last week, I really thought it was too ridiculous to be true.


    In the previews, we see Eko smashing one of the statues, presumably the one Charlie had. To me this indicates he knew what was inside. Maybe he was on that plane.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

  10. #2330
    Prophet of St. Hurley Twiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    When I said this last week, I really thought it was too ridiculous to be true.


    In the previews, we see Eko smashing one of the statues, presumably the one Charlie had. To me this indicates he knew what was inside. Maybe he was on that plane.
    ....previews? What previews?
    Last edited by Twiddler; 11-30-2005 at 10:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.